𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

"Don't make me regret this"

"Hey what's up guys it's Charli and today I have a very special guess!" Charli smiled at the camera as Josh popped in the screen "what's up guys Josh Richards here!!" Josh says cheerfully "and for today's YouTube video Josh is going to be doing my make up!!" Charli says "using the morphe 2 hint tint and glow!" Josh says showing the products "yup and a big thank you to jarliHQ for requesting this video!" Charli says smiling "so Josh are you ready to do my make up?" She says looking at him.

"ok so what do you think goes first?" Charli asked tying her hair in a low ponytail as Josh looked through all the make up stuff "umm foundation?" He asked quite confused as Charli nodded smiling "right, so I posted on my Instagram story to ask us some questions while Josh does my make up so we are gonna answer some" Charli says as she scrolled through some questions while Josh applied the foundation on her.

"Ok so first question is from dunkinsbaby and the question is...are you and Josh dating? Hmm I don't know Josh are we dating?" Charli ask looking up at Josh "just friends for now" Josh shrugged and sneakily winked at Charli as she smiled.

"Next question is from buddies4life and the question is...are there any up coming collabs? Yup!! There's a very special collab that I'm not allowed to say yet but I'm very very excited!!" Charli smiled "ouch!" Charli says cause Josh accidentally poked her eye using the mascara "o shit! I'm so sorry char!" Josh says feeling guilty and hugging her "it's fine" Charli says rubbing her eye.

"Um ok next question is from jxdnfan and the question is...do you like Jaden as more than a friend?" As Charli said this Josh immediately froze and felt his heart drop as he looked over at Charli waiting for her answer "no, me and Jaden are just bestfriends and he's like an older brother to me"Charli says smiling as Josh let out a breath.

"Ok ok next question is from jarlismiles and the question is...do you have a crush and if you do who is it? Josh?" Charli asked as she looked over at Josh who had a smile on his face "yeah I do and y'all are gonna have to wait for the reveal" he chuckled as he applied blush on charli's cheeks "same" Charli smiled.

"Next question is from thedamelios and the question is...would you and the girls consider making a house? well we've actually been talking about it but we aren't a hundred percent sure yet" Charli answered.

They went on with the video, Josh being confused about the whole make up process and Charli laughing at his confusion.

"Ok and we are done...I think I did pretty okay" Josh says smiling as he handed Charli the mirror "hmm not bad Richards, not bad" she says "why thank you" Josh smiled proud of his work.

𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 new YouTube video!! Link in my bio💞 @Joshrichards

C O M M E N T S:

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 damn I did a good job
- surprisingly

𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 omg thank you for answering my question!!❤️
-💞💞

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 you look gorgggg
-ty bby💓

𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙨𝙭𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 THE WAY JOSH HUGGED HER WHEN HE ACCIDENTALLY POLED HER EYE😍😍
-𝙅𝙍_𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 he's so gentle with herrr

𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙭𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙝 he did a great job!!

𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮4𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 jeez you just got out of a relationship and now your already with another boy🙄
-𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙧 you're* and just an fyi chase cheated on HER

𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞 quennnnnnn 😍😍
-𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 no nessa's the real queen
-𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙨𝙭𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞 yup she's the queen of being problematic😍

𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙃𝙌 I just got a shout out from the Charli damelio- I can peacefully die
-𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙨 LUCKYYY

𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙨4𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 tiktok room is typing...
-𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢👀🍵

𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 are you seriously going out with that garlic knot?

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 what?

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 Josh!! Are you going out with him?

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 that's not any of your business chase

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 wow so you're rlly just gonna throw away nine months of being together just for Josh?!

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 why are you making it sound like I was the one who ruined our relationship

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 you cheated on me with Nessa, you were the one that ruined everything, and you're the one that threw away all our memories

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 if you hadn't cheated then maybe we would still be together

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 but no, you rlly just can't control yourself huh

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 now stop commenting about mine and Josh's relationship and just stay out.
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

"Did y'all see tiktok room?!"

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

hmm wonder what tiktok room posted🤨