𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Actually..I don't rlly have feelings for him anymore I like someone else now" Charli says as she looked up at Josh who was happy chase was out of the picture but sad Charli liked someone else, Josh cleared his throat "oh who?" As Charli was about to say something Addison came in "hey beb can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked as Charli looked at Josh as he nodded, Charli got up and walked out with Addison.

"So what's up babe?" Charli asked as she sat down on Addison's bed, addi sighed "you know that girl Bryce's ex Elle right? Well last night I was hanging out in Bryce's room while he was taking a shower then his phone dinged so me being the curious person I am opened Bryce's phone and checked who texted and it was Elle!! She texted him something about meeting her at Starbucks today, and this morning when I asked Bryce to hang out he said he had plans and when I asked with who he told me with his mom and ugh don't get me wrong like I trust Bryce but what if he does go to Elle?" Addison rants as she paced around the room nervously, Charli stood up and walked over to Addison giving her a hug "babe I'm sure Bryce wouldn't do that, the boys a major simp for you, you can tell by the way he looks at you but if you want maybe we can follow Bryce see where he actually is going" Charli says as Addison let out deep breathes "okay bring the girls"

"Bye baby!" Bryce smiled at addi and kissed her cheek as she just faked a smile and waved, Bryce left, all the other sway boys were busy playing video games and for the girls? well I'm pretty sure you know their plan.

"Ok guys me and the girls are going to the mall!!" Charli yelled as Josh immediately stopped playing his game and walked over and hugged her "stay safe" he whispered as Charli hugged back and smiled, everyone stared at them in awe "as much as I love jarli I wanna play video games so Josh get back here!!" Jaden yelled as everyone laughed and said their goodbyes.

The girls got in Addison's Jeep and drove to Starbucks, on the lookout for Bryce "oh oh look there!!" Cynthia says as she pointed at Bryce who had just came in "shit isn't that Elle?!" Dixie whispers and points over at the brunnete who was waving, Bryce walked over and hugged her "what the fuck?" Addison says lightly frustrated, why would Bryce do this? The girls stayed watching every movement when suddenly they see Sydney and Bryce closer than before "fuck fuck fuck" Addison muttered angrily, just then they kissed. Fuck. "FUCK IT IM GOING IN!!" Addison yelled as she got out off the driver's seat and marched over to Bryce.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRYCE?" Addison yelled angrily as the girls watched in shock, they have never seen Addison so angry, Bryce immediately got up and tried to explain but Addison cut him off "you know what? fuck this, fuck Braddison, this is over. You can stay with that whore!!" Addison says pointing at Elle who had her jaw drop, Addison stormed off as the girls followed behind her worried and ready to comfort her.

"Shit!!" Bryce yelled.

Once they arrived at the sway house Addison ran up to her room as all the girls except Charli followed her, Charli sighed, all the boys turn around and paused their game "what's up with her?" Kio asked "long story short Bryce met up with Elle and we followed them and we just saw them kiss" Charli says sadly, she rlly did trust Bryce with Addison and the fact he broke her bestfriends heart just like that made her sad and mad "shit" Josh muttered "well what is she doing now?" Josh asked, just then Addison came down with all her stuff "don't ask, and don't tell Bryce, I'm going to texas" Addison says strictly, everyone widened their eyes "I just need some time ok? Pls don't tell bryce" Addison says in a pleading voice, everyone looked at each other and just nodded, they couldn't say anything if they did it would've made things worse.

"Are you sure this is what you want beb?" Avani asked Addison, as Addison nodded, she didn't wanna see Bryce anytime sooner "ok babe text us when you get in texas" Charli sighed and hugged Addison real tight "dont worry Its only a month bebe" Addison says hugging Charli back.

"Shit guys, I need to go, pls pls pls don't tell Bryce okay?" Addison says as she got in her Jeep and drove off, everyone watched her car drive away.

"Hey guys we're all going to tell Bryce and go to Texas ya?" Quinton asked as everyone nodded.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

Thought I should add some Braddison drama as well since they are literally the defenition of confusing😔

anywayss yesss!! It's 3am already but I think I might post again huhu