𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬

After watching the sun rise up the two decided to have dunkins for breakfast, they got in the car, Josh opening the door for Charli as she smiled and thanked him, Josh got in his side and they buckled their seatbelts and went to Dunkin.

The whole car ride was silent, not awkward silence, it was just relaxation, Josh had one hand on the wheel and the other one was holding charli's hand.

Once they arrived at Dunkin Josh got out off the car first, paparazzi and fans already spotted him and crowded around the car as Josh went over to charli's side and opened the door for her, fans were crowding them asking for pictures, paparazzi asking millions of questions, obviously they didn't wanna be rude so they stayed a little took some pictures with fans and answered some questions.

"Are you and Charli dating?" "Over here Charli!" "Do you guys like each other?" "Are you still friends with Chase and Nessa?" Paparazzi asked flashing their cameras "no me and Charli are just friends" Josh answered as Charli was taking pictures with fans "ah but what about chase and Nessa? Are y'all still friends? And how do you feel about Nessa shading Charli?" Paparazzi asked as Josh and Charli were both making a tiktok with a fan "um I don't know, we haven't rlly talked to either of them and as for the Nessa issue I don't rlly care you know I just wanna live my life" Charli smiled "well thank you for your time hope you guys have a good day!" Paparazzi says as both Charli and Josh say bye and walk in dunkins.

"Hi welcome to dunkins! What would you like today?"

𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 dunkins with this cutie💓

C O M M E N T S:

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙭𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞 I swear y'all gotta atleast like each other
-🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙧 she's so babyyy
*ᴶᵒˢʰʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ!*

𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 wait it's just the two of you?!😍
-yezzerrr

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙨𝙝 they do be the new tiktok couple
*ᴶᵒˢʰʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ!*
-𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨4𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 he liked i-
-𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙭𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞 HES BASICALLY CONFIRMING JARLIII

𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞_𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY😍😭
-not yet budss gotta wait
-𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 BRUH- DID HE JUST-

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 my username is the best
-𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙭𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙝 ^
-agreed;)
-𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙨4𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 JOSHISASIMPJOSHISASIMP

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧8 shipppp
*ᴶᵒˢʰʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ!*

𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥.𝙟𝙤𝙨𝙝 Josh is the biggest simp
-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 agreed
-CHARLI!!
-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 whoops

𝙠𝙞𝙤.𝙞𝙨.𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 he do be liking ship comments
-🤫

𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙭𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 ew dip
-𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣 ^
-nobody asked❤️
-𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧5 LMAO JOSH
-𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙭𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙨 he be popping off

-𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙨 jarli babies pls
-um chile lol😂 y'all are funny

𝙟𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙃𝙌 I knew this ship would sail!
*ᴶᵒˢʰʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ!*

"you rlly do have an obsession with Dunkin don't you?" Josh laughed as he watched Charli squel and jump about her coffee "yes Dunkin is my bae" she says taking a sip out of her coffee, Josh gives a hurtful look and puts his hand over his heart "and I thought we had something" he says, they both burst out laughing and continued talking about random stuff.

Their bond was getting bigger and bigger, the two were together all month, making new memories and fallin inlove with each other.

Josh had done some thinking while they were at the hills, it's confirmed he did in fact like Charli, it was pretty obvious, he wanted to ask her out already but he had a different plan in mind ;)

As for Charli, well it was obvious she liked Josh aswell, he made her feel loved and special, he made her get butterflies all over just by doing simple things like smiling at her, hugging her, holding her hand, and all that, she was hoping that he had felt the same.

Everything was fine, all couples were happy, Nessa and chase we're out of the picture-

Or so they thought;)

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

huhh wish life was that easy and dramaless sksk