𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐝𝐦𝐬

"Bro! You are literally on every tea page!! Everyone is going crazy about you and charli's kiss" Anthony gushed shoving a hand full of popcorn in his mouth, the girls decided to go to the mall do some shopping while the boys stayed home and watched movies all day "so are you and Charli dating now or what?" Quinton asked, Josh just shrugged "bro you obviously like her and I say you go after her" Bryce says shoving food in his mouth "girls like her are hard to find" Bryce says with his mouth full, Josh raises an eyebrow "what's that suppose to mean?" All the sway boys lightly chuckle at Josh's confusion "it means that you gotta shoot your shot, you know there are hundreds of boys simping over Charli" Jaden says as he patted Josh's back "it's either now or never my friend"

as the boys went on about random shit Josh's phone dinged, he looked over and saw that he had received a text message..

𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 wow Richards moving on with my girl eh?

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 stfu chase, she isn't yours anymore

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 just wait Josh, soon enough she's gonna come running back to me ;)

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 wow you're one cocky bitch

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 it's just the truth my friend
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

'charli wouldn't go back to chase? Would she?' Josh thought, he couldn't help but overthink the fact that maybe chase was right, what if Charli still has feelings for chase, or what if they get back together, is Josh just a rebound? was everything chase was saying true?

Just then Josh's phone dinged again but this time it was a text from Charli.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛💘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎!

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿💘 hey! Me and the girls are at Dunkin do you guys want anything?

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘆🌹 um no thanks

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿💘 oh ok well we'll be home soon!

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘆🌹 ok and um char?

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘆🌹 can we talk when you get home?

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿💘 what about?

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘆🌹 you'll find out
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

"We're home!!" The girls yelled as all the boys ran downstairs and greeted their girlfriends, Josh just started at Charli still kind of thinking about his conversation with chase "um char? Can we talk?" Josh asked looking straight into charli's eye, she nodded slowly still quite confused why he was acting weird.

The two went upstairs to Josh's room, closed the door and sat down on Josh's bed "so what did you wanna talk about?" Charli asked as Josh gulped nervously "um so I just wanted to ask you if...if you still had feelings for chase? I mean not that I'm bothered or anything I just-" Josh rambled as Charli sat there kinda confused why Josh suddenly asked this "um actually..."

ᴛⷮoͦ вⷡeͤ cͨoͦnᴛⷮiͥnuͧeͤdͩ

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

do you think Charli still likes chase?🤨

maybe she does...

who knows?

and sorry for the short chapter it's my friend's birthday so I called her todayy huhu