𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

"Bryce?"

"Addi..." Bryce says taking steps forward "what the fuck are you doing here?" She yelled as Bryce flinched and put his hands up in surrender "look look, I know you hate me right now but you gotta let me explain i-" Addison cut him off "oh yeah? Okay Bryce, pls explain to me why the hell did you agree to meet her in the first place?!" Addison said angrily "i-i don't know ok? I thought we were just gonna be catching up" Bryce sighed as Addison rolled her eyes "just admit it Bryce, you clearly still have feelings for Elle that's why you-" this time Bryce was the one who cut her off "dammit Addison can you stop being so damn difficult?! Ok I know I made a mistake by meeting up with Elle but I don't like her anymore ok, and she kissed me ok? I didn't kiss back or anything you wanna know why? Because I'm fucking inlove with you!!" Bryce yelled in frustration as everyone stood there in shock, including Addison.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled i-" Addison cut Bryce off and kissed him as he kissed back "I'm inlove with you too" addi says as she pulled away smiling, everyone cheered "ey now that Braddison is back, will someone help me with these bags!!"

It was currently 3am and everyone was in the living room watching movies, Addison had talked to her aunt and she said everyone could stay there for the month.

They were all cuddling in different corners, Jads on the floor as well as jarli, Braddison and quinthia on single couches, avanthony and rio on one big couch, and nixie on a bean bag.

They were all watching Titanic and all the girls were basically simping over young Leo "young Leo is literally so perfect!!" Charli squeled as Josh immediately got jealous and gripped on Charli tighter "char! Don't say that! You're gonna make Josh cry" Bryce joked as everyone laughed as Josh rolled his eyes "ha ha Bryce very funny" Josh says in a sarcastic tone.

After the movie had finished all the girls were sobbing "why! why young leo?" Riley cried out as kio held in his laughter and tried comforting Riley, after about 20 minutes of comforting the girls they all decided to go to bed "ok guys, so there's only 6 guess rooms, me and Bryce can sleep in my aunt's room, and you guys can decide who you room up with" Addison smiled as everyone nodded.

"I'll go with mads" Jaden says as he pulled mads by the waist as she blushed "I'll go with Cynthia" Quinton says "I'll stay with Noah" Dixie says as Noah pulls her in a hug "I'm obviously gonna room with avani" Anthony says smiling "I'll room with Josh" Charli smiled up at Josh, who had a massive smile "aw great now I'm stuck with kio" Riley frowned as kio gave her an offensive look "you're mean" kio pouted as everyone else laughed.

ɪɴ ᴊᴀʀʟɪ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ

"So uh I can sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed?" Josh says scratching the back of his neck as Charli raised an eyebrow "no need joshy, we can both sleep on the bed" Charli says smiling "are you sure?" Josh asked as Charli nodded "I'll just go change in my pajamas" Charli says as she went off in the bathroom.

"So do you wanna just pull an all nighter?" Josh smiled as Charli nodded "hell yeah" she smiled.

"Josh" Charli laughed at the confused boy, they were currently baking cookies, it was 4am everyone had gone to sleep except these two "what?" Josh asked raising an eyebrow, Charli laughed again "you have something on your-" Charli pointed the chocolate piece on the side of Josh's lips "here?" Josh says trying to lick it off, Charli giggled again and got closer "righttt-" she whipped the small piece of chocolate off "here" she smiled.

The two were now staring at each other, Charli staring at Josh's gorgeous blue eyes, Josh staring at charli's pink plump lips, Charli was sitting on the kitchen counter her legs in between Josh's, Josh's hand placed on both sides, the two start leaning in when Josh's phone rang, he silently groaned as Charli giggled, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and stared at it confused "it's Nessa?"

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

oofff what could Nessa possibly want from Josh?🤨