Chapter 16

(Third POV)

"What the hell is going on here"

Peter and Skylar pull away from the hug looking over to see Bellamy glaring at Peter and Peter going back to his vacant gaze. Sky realizes how much she missed her brother and books into his arms.

"I missed you Belly" digging her face into his stomach while taking a whiff of his scent. Mint and Pine. He squeezes her closer breaking his gaze and looking down at his jewel.

"As did I, bug" kneeling down to her "Now what going on here?"

Skylar went to look at Peter but Bellamy grabbed her chin making her lock her gaze on him but her eyes were looking anywhere but his which was frustrating him to the MAX. Bellamy noticed the boy shifted when he grabbed her chin. 

(Bellamy's POV.)

Pfft. like I would hurt her for all I know he did. Atom told me they found her getting tackled by this grounder who I assume is friends with the people who staked the googles kid. Lucky I didn't strangle him right now.

"W-We weren't doing anything, we were just talking" she stuttered.

"And what were you talking bout hmm?" Raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing really... can we go downstairs I wanna say hi to wells and Finn" signing cause I knew she wasn't gonna talk well not yet, she won't. 

"Okay go down first I'll be right behind you" releasing her she goes to hug Peter goodbye but I stop her and give her a pointed look and nudged her to the hatch. she goes down and looks up at me. "Sorry sky" and I close the hatch locking it.

A/N: Dun Dun Dunnnnnn cliff hanger don't kill me