Chapter 6

(Anya's Pov)

I was crouching in the tree's watching a group of the sky people who invaded our land. While I was following them I noticed a little girl in a boy arms while messing with his hair. Her smile is so radiant and her carelessness is so pure but dangerous if she in the wrong situation. I looked away from the girl to a blonde head girl who I heard the little girl say Clarke. Assuming she the leader, I studied the way she does things and talks.

As I continue to follow them I saw them crouch down to look at the deer what I might add is disturbing. They continued a brunette took off her pants and jump into the lake. Such a foolish girl, I thought. I didn't mind watching her fate unfold right until I saw the little girl jumping into the lake with the girl carrying her around the water. I took a better stance on the tree branch to see where the snake creature was at. It was straight for them.

And as quick as that it dragged them under. I panicked as the brunette came up. If your asking why do I care for the group? I don't. I'm worried for that little girl, she shouldn't be with those people who I will cast a war on them till there no survivors.

I saw her drifting away so I quickly dove in for her. once I Gathered her in my arms she looked at me for a second then blacked out. See my point that group of people are bad and I'll make sure they don't harm my people or this innocent soul. As I quickly got out of the water I grabbed a vine swinging across seeing the standing over the hurt girl and frantically calling out the name Skylar. Hmm so that's her name. I continued to go back home and introduce our new member so we can start teaching her our ways. I saw a warrior and called him down.

"who that" (A/n) there saying it in their language I don't have time to write That

"our new member of our clan, I'll explain when you come back. there a group back there don't let them near here if you find out there motive stop them at whatever cost. " then I walked away.

A/n-- three chapters this week. I'm on a role I'll update soon Darlings.