Chapter 10

Third Pov:

The Boys all huddled near the campfire while Elena, Sky, And Peter went to the front. Peter stood on a log and looked at everyone.

"Listen up! We're gonna play a game I like to call.." Peter smirks, "Hide and Seek" hoots and hollers of pure excitement echoed the area. Skylar looks up at Elena with a small smile then looking back to peter. Due to being locked up most her life she never got to play these games. So to say Sky is very excited to play this game with new possible friends. Peter goes to a boy with Dark brown hair and eyes. "Tom is the seeker" with a groan Tom goes to the tree and counts.

They decided to split into groups and hide and the people who get found have to go back to camp.

Felix's group- Oscar, Billy, Paul, and Nick

Peter's Group- Skylar, Elena, Johnny, and Pietro

Sky's Pov:

We started sprinting away from Tom and went North going to hide near the lake.

*Thump* I turn to see that Elena had tripped and took down Johnny with her. Walking up to them "You two would look cute together" bumping my shoe to Elena arm while she glares daggers then gets up and swats the back of my head.

"You didn't see that coming" Pietro laughed while catching up with Elena.

"Yeah never gonna happen" Elena pats off the dirt "Hurry I think he's done counting" Peter and I help Johnny up and chase after her and Pietro

"She packs a punch" he leap over a log.

"She didn't even punch you" I stated.

"Figure of speech doll,"

We made it to the lake in minutes so we huddled up. so basically Peter and Elena tell us to hide around here. I started to walk down the river when Elena put a hand on my shoulder.

"You're going to hide with me kid" I try to protest but she just finished with "I have to stay with you at all times. Anya orders." me and her go down the lake and see a tree that looks like an entrance to something. We go inside and see a small space that could fit a couple people almost like a shelter but all I'm thinking is how I'll get away from Elena.

"So how you liking it so far?" Elena asked while sitting up against the tree wall

"Well I still want to go home but it is fun playing games."

"You anti-social or something" Ignoring the first thing I said.

"No I was locked up since I was five, there wasn't really people my age in jail to play with"

"Why you get locked up" she raised her eyebrows. Looking at grass I stayed silent hoping she would get the hint I didn't want to get into that subject. "Ok... If you were locked up why would you want to go back?"

"I have a big brother and sister to go back to. Well we aren't biologically brother and sisters but they helped me survive as much as they could" Picking at the grass I think about the times Bellamy would feed me because I was so malnourished and weak I could even feed myself.

"Would you?"

"What? " I snapped out of my thoughts to Elena looking at me expectedly.

" I was askin' if we brought them to camp would you stay here?"

I didn't get to answer her because we heard footsteps nearing us. Elena gets up.

"Hey that might be Tom. Imma lead him away from us because I'm not losing this time again. stay here, don't move, I'll be back" she swiftly exited the tree.

'Welp that was easy'

As I was about to step out I was shoved back in by Peter

'I just had to say that! Well I didn't say it verbally but still-- oh shut it Sky Focus'

Slumping back down Peter catches his breath and does the same.

"Johnny and Elena got captured, she told me to bring you back but if you still want to play we can stay I'm pretty sure she'll understand" he explained

"Yeah, why don't we find a new hiding spot so she won't come dragging us back" I smirked. Look who gonna escape now!

"yeah we can cross the lake but can't go that far"

"Why?"

" I heard the skaikru lives in that area, they had people searching for Mount weather a couple days ago" he paused thinking " lets cross but just be careful of our surroundings. we'll head back when the sun goes down"

"Only person going back is you" I whisperd to myself.

"what?" Peter said looking back.

"Huh?"

"Sorry I thought I heard you say something" he scratched his neck and walked on.