Chapter 12

I was listening to this beautiful song while writing this
Skylar's Pov:

Peter and I were still playing Hide 'n' Seek. Well he's playing I'm just trying to ditch him. Walking down the mossy path of the forest I see area where Octavia and I got attacked.

"You good?" Peter stepped in front of me not realizing I had stopped walking.

"Uhhh yeah I'm good just thinking of a place we could hide" rubbing the back of my neck while blushing noticing he was smirking at me.

"Well we should get back soon, they'll be worrying where your at." he said grabbing a low branch and using his legs, he swings from the branch.

'Hey maybe if he swings a little more the branch could-'

SNAP

THUMP

"You've read my mind Mr. Tree," I patted the bark of the tree. Stepping over the cute boy that was now taking a nap I began to sprint in the direction of my camp.

"Phew" I stopped running "These legs" " weren't" "made for running." I panted out sitting on a log. I could faintly hear the chatting of people signaling I had made it back. Wiping my brow I made my way to the entrance.

Out of nowhere I was tackled to the ground hard if I may add.

"you didn't think I would find you,huh" Looking up at Peter as he was wrapped around me like those.. umm...uhh you know what my animal knowledge is not up to date. Peter was just up in my face while struggling to contain me as we were fighting each other.

"Firstly, Ouch! you didn't have to tackle me!" I held up my finger up to keep him from interrupting me "Secondly, Well no. Now get off or I'll scream I have the best set of lungs I can scream" He put his dirty hand over my mouth.

"Don't scream the SkaiKru is near"

'who the hell is Skaikru??'

With a nod of my head he let go. Can you guess what I did? Yeah I thought you would. I scream at the top of my lungs. He put his dirty hands over my mouth again and showed signs of fear. Next thing you know he is struck with a log by none other than Atom. When he saw me he smiled.

"Hey Octavia! " he shouted as people came to see the commotion "I got you a gift!"

Then I see Tavia limp her way through the crowd to see me brushing off dirt on my new attire. Simply waving she ran to me. Well mostly limp her way to me and crushed me to her chest. In the background Atom and some guys dragged Peter who is in a deep nap to the dropship.

"Sky We thought we lost you! Bellamy will be so happy to have got you back." she pulled away to see if I was hurt. She saw I have scrapes but knew it was from all the running. "Now what happen?"

"Lets go eat and I'll tell you all about my adventure with my new friends"

Octavia looked a little mad but smiled tightly at the word 'Friends'.

"Of course" we walked back. But in the back of my mind was Peter. I don't understand why they seemed scared of him or maybe even angry. I hope he alright I kinda liked him.