Three

Chapter Three

"You evil little cunt

"You evil little cunt." I grumble as I twist around and try to zip up the back of my dress.

My hands flail in the air as I call for Adrian. "Horse cock?! Get over here and help me!" I shout.

Adrian walks into my room with crossed arms. "First of all, stop fantasizing about my dick. Second of all, it is not that big. Plus, how would you know? You only saw it a handful of times."

I roll my eyes. "Less yapping, more zipping, Adrian. Chop chop, horse cock."

Adrian groans and walks towards me, pushing the hair off of my shoulders. His cold fingers clasp the zipper and yank it up.

I turn around and look in the mirror. I chose a red dress that has a big v-line in the front, a slit on the right leg, and it reaches about mid-thigh.

I made sure to put a nude panty hose on so my cuts aren't visible.

Adrian places his hands on my shoulders and squeezes. "If I wasn't gay, I would have a major boner, love."

I smile and pat his hands. "How affectionate."

"Go my little executioner." he pats my butt and wiggles his eyebrows.

I huff out a breath and head over to my black heels. My eyes squeeze shut before I slowly slide the torture device on.

After getting used to them, I walk over to my black duffel bag and pull out some things I might need.

I place a strap on my thigh that isn't exposed and place a switch blade in there for an easy throat slit. Then I grab my small hand bag and place a syringe filled with poison.

I don't have much of those left. It basically makes it look like a heart attack in the autopsy.

And last but not least, a Ruger LCR handgun to go in my bag.

"I'm off babe!" I shout over my shoulder as I walk to the front door.

One thing that I am happy about is that I am not nervous for missions anymore. I have gotten so used to them that it is a simple thing for me.

Plus, I have lost any fuck that I have so that helps.

If I get kidnapped, okay.

If I get tortured, okay.

If I die..

OoOokay.

When I get in the car, I connect my phone to the aux and click shuffle on my favorites playlist. I duckinf hatw you, by Ghostmane and Parv0 comes on causing me to grin.

Fuck love

I don't want none, I don't want love

I'll be blunt, I'm a time bomb