However, Viola's image suddenly appear in his mind as he stop to struggle and loose himself. Giving in.

". . . If I can meet her if I die, then I don't really mind."

When the Emperor try to crush him even further, the necklace that is around his neck suddenly flew and creates a glimmer of light.

Glenn's eyes went wide while looking at the necklace infront of his face.

.

.

.

"V-VIOLA!" he shouted out desperately as if his surroundings vanished within thin air and he fell on the ground.

Small black feathers along with dark flower petals that surrounds him make him look at the situation, confused as one of it touch his nose. He turned his head to the other side to be greeted by a blank white void.

A slow steps slowly approach him that is covered by a black glow when her aura appears.

Glenn turned his head towards her.

Hair as white as snow and dead emerald eyes with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Glenn!!! I missed you!" the girl exclaimed happily as she hurriedly approach and immediately give him a longing tight hug.

Glenn's widened his eyes as his lips parted shakily. "V-Viola. . . ?"

"I missed you sooooo muchhh!" she cheered loudly while hugging him tighter as Glenn stood there, dumbfounded.

"W-wha-"

"I'm your guardian! Yeay!" she parted from him and form a peace sign cheerfully.

"B-but how did you remember. . . me?" his eyes went wide the moment he look at her devilish smile and dead emerald eyes that held no light while wearing a beautiful black night gown that reach her knees without wearing any shoes.

". . . the Guardian that only remembers their past is. . ." he look at her with wide eyes. "A cursed spirit."

"V-Viola. . ."

"I'm going to help you destroy the Emperor! Yeay! Destroy him! Kill him! Crush him into bits!"

"Viola!" Glenn shake her out from her own world as he grip both of her shoulders.

"Why. . . why are you here!?"

Viola blinked and confused by his question and soon burst into laughter. "Of course I came here because I love you! I love Glenn."

He look at her, terrified of what she became.

"Your official guardian! Isn't that great! We can be together like you wanted to!"

"Cursed spirit that born from a twisted wish."

". . . I though you died."

"No! Of course not! Our soul became one! I'm alive as you can see!" she pointed out to herself excitedly with a wide grin.

". . ."

"And also, we have to make a plan to crush the Emperor! But I already have one, we can crush his soul!"

Glenn's eyes widened in surprise. ". . . What?"

"We can crush his soul! It's your new magic speciality! That is you can see someone's soul, and when you see that soul. . ."

"Slash it, crush that soul until the life itself gave out."

Glenn grit his teeth as he forcefully pull out her dress while looking at her in the face. "What the fuck are you talking about!? You're not Viola!" he pushed her harshly until she hit the ground as Glenn panted heavily from all the stress and shouting.

However, the moment Viola starts to laugh, crushed his heart and the feelings he has.

Her laugh became more louder as if she's mocking him.

She lift her head to be greeted by his sapphire eyes. "What are you talking about, Glenn. . . Of course I am Viola. Viola Univers."

She slowly stood up and approach him as he stepped back.

Viola pull his hand softly as she form a warm, gentle smile that she used to have when she was still alive. "Let's. . . kill all of them, together." she smiled kindly and slowly giving him a hug.

Glenn couldn't say anything. He can't reject her either because he's madly in love with her. He let her hug him but he didn't hug back.

"Let's filled this miserable world with their own blood and flesh who wronged and disgraced us, to make it match the rain of blood and the sky, it's going to be even more beautiful. Together. Then we'll be happy!"

Glenn still stood there, unable to react or to answer her statement as if he dazed off.

At that time, Glenn wondered.

What kind of wish that Viola made before she became a cursed spirit for him.

When she wished that 'wish', it would only creates a tragedy that is equal to that desire.

Just like cursed spirit born from the most twisted and malicious wishes.

"What did she wished for to sacrifice her own blessing and to be replaced by a curse?"

"Her wish. . . ?"

END
__________________________

Tysm for ur time to read this book, I appreciate it

Author ^^