2

THIRD POV

Viola smiled as she observe Lea that is currently serving her tea. "Lea, you've been working here before I came to this household, right?"

"Yes? I worked here for more than 5 years." she replied with a smile while pointing at herself and put on the cup of tea infront of her as she nodded in understatement and continue, "How can someone work in this household? Is there a special training or something to be a maid, butler, or knight?"

"Of course Milady! I'm one of those luckiest maids that got to work here! Stepping foot inside the Univers ground was not that easy. There are many people who wants to work here! Not to mention men who wants to be a Univers Knights!"

Viola know that Univers Knight is the knights that protects the family from the first time the household was created. But she never got a personal knight because she never went to any social gathering or banquets.

"There are... 100 or more knights that protects this family. Even though the numbers are not much, but the Univers Knights are the strongest knights of all household suppressing the Royal Knights."

Her eyes widen at the last sentence.

"You'll get one personal guard Milady! I can't wait!"

Viola smiled warmly as she turned her head towards the tea as she see her reflection on it.

-

Viola's door room burst open making her eyes widen in surprise. The one who opened the door was Carlos with a wide grin on his face.

"Vio, wanna see my swordsmanship!?" he asked excitedly with a wide grin while looking at Viola who is reading a book.

Viola's eyes lit up happily by the invitation of her third brother. "Can I?"

"Of course!" he cheered as he run towards Viola who is sitting calmly beside the window.

"Let's go!" he pulled her hand making her eyes widened in surprised by his sudden action.

With the strength of Carlos, she was pulled from her seat and starts to run with Carlos.

Viola is really happy that the brother she never get along with in her previous life, asked her to see his swordsmanship.

Because when she was found in her previous life, no one bother to talk to her, let alone her brothers.

Especially Carlos since all Carlos did was scold her, say something spiteful, and always on Violette's side.

But Carlos even calls her 'Vio'.

The nickname that was supposed to go to Violette.

[Violette is the name of Viola's illegitimate sister who will appear when Viola turned 16.]

While he's busy running along with Viola, she was lost in her thoughts as her previous life memories about her third brother lingering around her head.

"Can you watch where you're going!?"

He used to look at her with such disgust and hostility like she's a witch the Duke brought in.

But instead of getting angry of the memory, her lips curved into a sincere smile.

Carlos brought her to the empty spacious training ground with no one around except Valerian who was waiting for them with a wooden sword on his hand.

Valerian's notice their presence as he turned his head towards them and form a gentle smile.

Without warning or another words, Valerian approach Viola and embrace her into a longing hug that he carved for a long time.

Carlos look at Valerian with wide eyes.

". . . It's good to have you back." he exclaimed softly while stroking Viola's hair in a comfortable way.

Viola's eyes widened in surprise by his sudden affection for her that she never get in her previous life.

Carlos can only look at the two of them with a sad look because he knew how it felt like to lost a sister.

It was a long, warm hug that only filled with love. Viola can only hugged him back in return.

-

The next day, Viola came to the training ground again to watch Carlos and Valerian train with each other.

Edward who is sitting at the corner, slightly waved at her, signing Viola to sit beside him.

Viola eyes lit up happily as she run towards Edward while holding a basket that is full of sweets for her two brothers that is training their swordsmanship skills.

She sit beside Edward and make sure to distanced herself a bit far from him. Edward sighed as he stood up and sit exactly beside her much to her surprise.

"I'm your brother, not a stranger. Remember that." he exclaimed with his usual cold voice, keeping his gaze on his book as Viola blushed warmly.

". . . Yes." Viola smiled warmly at him as she turned her head back towards Carlos and Valerian, duelling with each other.

"Brother, you're not going to train your swords skills?" Viola asked softly while looking at her brother.

". . . It's tiring. I rather read my book here." he exclaimed as Viola chuckled by his answer, remembering that he is used to indoor activities.

Valerian win the match and Carlos whined a lot. Though after that, they eat the sweets together.

"I will beat you next time, brother!" Carlos exclaimed, determined to make Valerian lose.

"I see that coming in a few years from now." Valerian said as soon as he finished his cookies.

Edward was busy with his own world while eating the macaroons. Though he would put a few to Viola's plate without her noticing.

-

"Did you meet with the lady yet?"

"I did!"

"She's really polite and tender!"

"As expected of a child that carries the Univers Household bloodline."

"I'm sure she's going to grow up to be a beauty!"

"Yes! I believe it!"

Gray clear his throat at the gossiping maids. "Now, now. Get back to work or his grace would come himself here and fire all of you." he warned, making them nodded quickly and get back to whatever they're doing.

Gray smiled as he continue to walk down the hallway while thinking of the past. He stopped on his track as he look at Viola and her brothers talking together through the window and smiled warmly at the sight.

'I just hope they would live their lives happily.'