EPILOUGE

THIRD POV

"Glenn, thank you for everything."

The 7 years old girl and the 9 years old boy smiled at the 18 year old boy in front of them with familiar sapphire eyes.

"V-Viola, Gaul!"

Glenn's eyes went wide while looking at Gaul and Viola's little self. Both of them turned their heads as they held each other's hands, slowly approaching the bright door in front of them, leaving Glenn in the dark.

"Wait!"

Glenn uses all of his strength to run towards them, to approach them but their sight seems further and further for him to reach.

"Don't leave me alone!"

The moment the two of them stepped right behind the door, the gate closed right before his eyes.

". . . Don't leave me! Please!"

He kept banging on the door harshly, forcing himself to get in but he couldn't.

"You should give it up."

His eyes went wide by the familiar voice behind him as he slowly turned his head to be greeted by the familiar snowy white hair and dead emerald eyes.

". . . Viola. . ."

Viola who looks at him with a bored expression, forms a wide grin. "I think you should wake up!"

-

Glenn slowly opens his eyes to be greeted by the familiar luxurious ceiling.

His eyes were just like his guardian, dead and held no light.

He slowly got up in a sitting position as he turned his head towards the bright window that blinded his sight.

"You should get up now." Viola exclaimed while sitting on his desk, playing with the ink while swinging her legs forward and backward.

He clenches his fist while looking at Viola, who is his guardian, playing around the room.

She suddenly disappeared from the desk and appeared before him, floating around him with her black nightgown.

". . ."

"Oh! Look at how beautiful the sky is!" she exclaimed with a wide grin while looking at the bloody sky that didn't change for the past 3 years. "You really change the shape of the world! That's really wonderful!" she clapped her hands together as Glenn stayed silent.

"Do you think it will start to rain again!? The rain blood is really beautiful!" she continues to cheer loudly while looking outside the window.

Glenn finally lifts his head to be greeted by her back and beautiful white hair.

". . . Viola, shut the fuck up." he exclaimed with a low tone and glared at her.

She turned her head towards him and made a playful smile. "You're really harsh! I missed the old you who would joke around and pat me on the head!"

"Who's that? I don't remember him." Glenn stood up from his bed and glanced at the sky that didn't change for the past three years. The bloody grounds and corpses.

He lived inside such a messed up world.

"So, so! Who are we going to kill today!?"

"The Lapinia Household." Glenn answered calmly as he went to change to his Emperor suite without any workers that helped him since he killed them because they made loads of mistakes.

Everyone that is deemed useless in his eyes, is going to pay for the consequences.

Viola tugged his shirt with a wide smile as Glenn slowly turned his head towards her. ". . . I have a perfect plan in mind!"

Glenn only looks at her with his usual dead eyes staring into her dead emerald eyes.

He wondered again what her wish was once before but he couldn't make a thought.

The world changed, her wish had to do something with the world.

Since cursed spirit born from twisted and malicious wishes.

But he never know what was her wish.

In addition to this, if it's him that will make that wishes. . .

"I. . ."

He exclaimed slowly as Viola looked at him with a smile, waiting for him to end his sentence.

". . . will never wished for this."

______________________ _ __

A/n

Hi hi!   

Thanks a lot for reading this story (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

If readers have more to give, you can give me a donation/tip using the link below, I would truly appreciate it!

https://ko-fi.com/shoujo_site   

But if you don't, then that's alright! What's stopping you from reading the stories? Enjoy~   

With love, Soleil (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ 

_______________________ _ __

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate you all (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+