Sleeping Beauty's wake up kiss

Soul's POV

She is without a doubt the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. It is pure pleasure to be in her presence, and if I were to judge the looks on my friends faces, they think the same.
We are completely mesmerised.
"Boys I hate to interrupt this moment but, could you follow me please?" Lord Death's silly voice rang through the air and broke our trance. We slowly walked out of the death room, very careful not to make a sound. Lord Death and Spirit waited outside. Looking rather calm, seeing as we broke the rules.
"Why did you brake my very clear rules?" Lord Death asked being scarily calm.
"What did you think you would find there?" Spirit asked Death-glaring us.

"We all thought that we would find someone, since you told us you would introduce us to someone, we were curious."
We all replied with one mouth.
"But we didn't expect to find some one so "beautiful"". Black'star surprised all by saying.
"Well since you three are already here, you can help me wake her up. We need to do it carefully, with skill, grace and gentle ness." Spirit said, "You will get one turn each, if you don't succeed I will get girls to do it."

KID YOU GO FIRST!

Dong dong! (Author's note if you wondering it's a gong gong.)

Kid's POV

I walked into the room and admired her beauty, her symmetry was flaw-less! I burst out crying.
So I took two symbols and smashed them together, no result.
So I walked out and sat down.

Dong Dong!

Black'star's POV

"I'm gonna smash the mirror with this stone! YAHOO!"
I was suddenly grabbed by Spirit and tied down on the floor.
"What? I thought it was a good idea!"

Dong Dong!

Soul's POV

I knew exactly what to do.
I walked straight toward the mirror.
And kissed right where her lips would be. (AN in this story Lucy Havn't had her first kiss yet, and he kissed the mirror where her lips should be, so no she still hasn't got her first kiss yet.)
And she fell out of the mirror into my arms. And I carried her out of the Death room.

Hi!
Hope you liked this chapter!
Bye my sweet cupcakes. 😚

Lisa~Chan