Solo...literally

Lucy's POV
I'm sitting in a train looking out the window.
I failed. I failed the solo mission I was given. I hope that master won't be mad. It was a simple mission, I just had to find a flower.
Though I defeated all the monsters I didn't find it in time, the blossom had been eaten by a cow, I saw it happen.
"It will be so embarrassing to face the guild tomorrow." I spoke to my self since I didn't have anyone to talk with.

I had no idea it would be like this.

I got to the guild, I took a deep breath and walked in. As expected they were fighting. Again.

"Hi Mira!"
She smiled at me.
"Hi Lucy! How did the mission go?"
Hmmm.... How am I supposed to answer that without having the whole guild know the second after I told Mira?
"Mira can we talk...alone?"
She nodded and dragged me inside a room I had never seen before that was beneath a trap door behind the bar.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked curiously.
"About the solo mission...I failed."
I saw her tearing up.
"Oh Lucy."
"What?"
"It is an old law in fairy tail that if you fail a solo mission you are kicked out of fairy tail and...."
I felt myself tear up.
"That isn't the worst part..."
I looked at her questioning, what could possibly be worse than being kicked out of your home?
"The other guild members will have to use their strongest attack against you, each and every one."

With that I felt the darkness surround me and I blacked out.

So you like my story?
Please tell me if you do!

Lisa~Chan