Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest behind your wall?

Lord Death's POV

I was as usual in the death room ( kniting,don't tell anyone!) when I sensed something.

So I simply wazamed myself closer to the unknown source of tension. ( don´t hate me. In my book,after Maka defeated the kishin,Lord Death was finally able to go outside of shinigami city. He could finally get more thread for his knitting himself and didn´t have to send Spirit.) the world instantly darkened in my presence. I flotaed toward a puddle where i found a girl, who was unconsious at the moment.

Since i couldn´t just simply leave her there,I took her with me to DWMA.

Spirit waited in the Death room, and when I got back, He got a nose bleed. I looked where he looked and found myself looking at her breasts, which were...large. I knocked him out with my shinigami chop.

I looked at his watch and saw that the students would be here soon. Since the girl´s aura was very strong and her soul looked purely innocent, though different from ordenary humans. I sealed her in my mirror to protect her. Her aura became less intence though it wasn´t compleatly sealed away.

She tranceformed in the mirror, her injuries faded away. her ripped clothes faded away and soon she was covered up with a pure white dress.

Even I was ended up gasping for breath watching this pure angel shining infront of me. Spirit was drooling. As usual. I just stood there watching the shining goddess, I felt like I could keep on doing this for all eternity.

But suddenly I felt the first student enter so I gave him an instruktion to walk to the grand hall.

More students arrived and I gave them the same instruktion. Soon I felt all my students presence in the grand hall.

So I wazamed myself there and enjoyed the suprised faces of my students.

" Good morning children. wazzup?"

" Good morning Lord Death." They answered.                                                                                                    " Children, I have improtant news. First of all you will all be introduced to someone soon, someone very special, and may I add that she is really beutyful." they all looked really confused.

"Seacond announsment, if anyone, ANYONE, sence something odd, may report to one of the teachers, imeadeatly. Now they all looked frightened.

" Third and last announsment. No one, NO ONE. Is to enter the death room without a teacher or my permission.

And with that I turned my back,and went back to the death room.

Hi everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made it a bit longer this time.

I´m at my grandmother´s place right now. enjoying myself.

She *squeal* is making her chicken stew right now, IT IS SO DANG GOOD!

And for desert, my special chocolate pudding, guys I woke up at six this morning just to make this thing.

Anyways love ya!

Lisa-Chan