He smirked, lazily. "You seem to forget that I know you better than anyone else..." He murmured in a tone that had her heart thumping. "I know your body..." He teasing glided a finger along her collarbone, threatening to dip toward her breasts as her chest heavily rose and fell. "Like the back of my hand." She resisted the urge to clench her legs together, feeling a traitorous pool of arousal form in her panties at his arrogance. It had always been a turn on. Screw him. "Just like you know me. After seventeen years and you took control like a boss. No hesitation, no fumbling. You knew what you wanted...and you took it."

"I had an itch, I scratched it." Cookie shrugged nonchalantly, playing it off like she hadn't spent nights thinking about the way he'd put it down in that bedroom...or on the soundboard. She had woken up in cold sweats, horny and thirsty. She'd grab the vibrator and imagine her ex-husband, but she'd rather die than tell him that. His ego didn't need any more inflation.

"Scratch it again." He brushed his lips against hers and gently gripped her hips, tugging her into him. A lump formed in the back of Cookie's throat at the demand...God, she wanted to scratch it again, but she shouldn't...Lord, knows she shouldn't. "Baby, stop thinking. Just do it." He could read her mind. See the wheels of doubt turning in her head, telling her this was a bad idea. She found herself drowning in his lustful gaze. He licked his lips and dug his fingers deeper into her meaty hips, missing the flesh beneath the golden material.

Without thinking about the consequences and all the reasons she should just slap him and walk away, Cookie took a hold of his lapels and slammed their mouths together with a moan. "This is a one-time thing." She swore.

He hummed. "Whatever you say, baby." He sounded just as unconvinced as she was about her statement. Grabbing her thighs, he hoisted her up with her hand curled around the back of his neck. His tongue thrust inside her mouth, tasting the coffee she'd had earlier. Her head tipped to the side to give him better access. The kiss deepened as they swallowed each other's faces greedily. Lucious walked back and blindly swiped his hand across his desk, clearing it before setting Cookie down.

"Becky, no visitors!" He growled out as he pushed up Cookie's dress and sunk down to his knees to worship his ex-wife's pussy. He heard a little squeak of 'Yes, Sir' before he was pulling Cookie's panties down and tucking them in his pocket with a mischievous smirk.

"I saw that," She whispered with an airy chuckle. "I want them back-" She was quickly silenced when Lucious' mouth closed over his lower lips, his nails digging into her flesh as his hands slid beneath her dress, needing to feel her butter-soft brown skin like a crackhead needed drugs. He pulled his closer, burying his face deeper and relished in the sounds of soft moans tumbling out of her mouth. He lapped at her juices, humming at her sweetness on his tongue, and brought his hand down to play with her sensitive clit like he was strumming a guitar.

"Oh...damn," Cookie mumbled with a moan as one hand clutched the edge of the desk, whilst the other ran along the top of Lucious' head. Her fingers combing through his short afro as he washed a wave of pleasure over her body like a tsunami. His thick tongue plunged inside as his fingers spread across her pussy and rubbed her gently like she were a magic lamp. She felt herself shudder before coming on her ex-husband's face as his tongue thrust in and out of her, his fingers working her clit.

When he stood, his beard glistened underneath the light, slick with her pussy juices. His hands slid down her legs and brought her legs up into the air. "Keep 'em there." He demanded as she softly inhaled. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the floor, exposing his long length. He tapped it at her entrance as her legs fell onto his shoulders, tiredly. He laced their hands together and brought them to the sky before pushing his rod deep inside her core. She cried out and threw her head back in pleasure as he plunged in and out rapidly.

"Shit, baby," He groaned as Cookie took his pipe like a pro. Her ankles locked around his head as his back muscles flexed at the mercilessly pumping. The desk shook beneath them and Cookie found herself having to bite down on Lucious' arm to silence her loud moans echoing through the floor. He always gave such good pipe...it was so damn hard to resist. Lucious knew that, too, as he lazily smirked down at her as tears pricked in her eyes, and her pussy clenched around his thick rod. "Let it go, baby. I'm with you." He murmured, leaning her back against the desk to hit her at a different position. He wanted her to feel every inch of him before she came.

"Fuck..." She moaned out, her toes curling. She saw stars in her eyes as she milked his length for everything it had.

"Shit, fuck, Cook," He cursed. "Milk yo' dick. That's it, baby," He whispered as he burst inside of her. He fisted the desk and blew out a sigh. "Shit." He muttered as he caught his breath.

With a lazily smirk, Cookie pushed him back, forcing him to slid out of her and stood to her feet. "Consider the itch, scratched again." She smiled as she adjusted her dress and sauntered toward the bathroom without glancing back at her ex-husband, who chuckled with amusement.

"Baby, I'm dying. Better scratch the itch as much as you can."

Cookie smiled to herself before slipping into the bathroom and locking the door before Lucious talked her into a round two.

-

hey, hey, hey

if you haven't already go and show some love to my new book Gangsta Luv!