Daddy never asks anything before we leave. Is he being different for Y/n? Eri asked herself a very important question as Kai drove off.

___________________

Getting off the car you noticed the restaurant. From looks, it already appeared expensive.

"T-this is the right place?" You asked getting Eri out. She held on tight to you, snuggling in.

Kai smirked underneath the mask. "Yes. Something wrong?" He asked locking the car. "N-no it's just, it's so, um nothing like I've been too." You nervously smiled.

He gently patted your exposed shoulder. "Just calm down, it's a nice dinner for all of us." He spoke in a fresh demeanor.

"A-alright." You quietly said, heart pumping as if it wanted to fly out. Eri climbed down and held your hand as you all traveled.

Inside it was even more prestigious, even with kids hiding under the table.

Chicken strips I feel like an outcast. You thought as you heard a familiar voice. A tired one.

"Right this way-" the person talking stopped once they saw you. It was your Uncle Levi. You froze and held Eri's hand tightly.

His eyes calmed down and a side smile rested on his face. "Let me show you to your table." He replaced his earlier words and led you to the table.

Your Uncle Levi wasn't going to be your waiter, thankfully. He still mouthed something towards you before leaving. 'Your off the hook for now'. He signed. You tensed up and glanced at the table.

It was an averaged size one with a high chair for Eri. "Y/n can you put me up? I can't." She said pointing at the seat.

You nodded but Kai stopped your hand from moving up. "Huh?" You said with a blush at his gentle touch. "Eri you can't be bothering Y/n all the time, here." He looked at her with golden yellow eyes and sat her down.

Eri trembled in her seat, tears threatening to come out. She saw you sit down with a soft smile on the side of her, her nerves flashed with happiness. He didn't hurt me. She thought gazing at his new self.

You were still timidly sitting across from your boss. You couldn't help eye his features, while covering your face with the menu.

Those golden yellow eyes scrolling through the menu. His brown silky hair that fell just perfectly around his head. The gentle white gloves he always wore, along with a black mask that you got used to.

He really is attractive. You thought. Kai glances up towards you.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked creating eye contact. "N-no I was just ah uh n-no." You awkwardly chuckled, your cheeks heating up like a sauna.

"Eri what would you like to eat?" Kai turned and looked at the little girl. She was swinging her feet and avoiding contact with her dad.

"I- um." She began to speak, but didn't want to say it. You payed attention and smiled. "There's a lot of choices, it doesn't matter what you pick." You kindly said.

A warmth shimmied into her chest. "I-I want chicken nuggets." She said slowly blinking her red eyes.

You paused and began to giggle. "Great choice Eri." You tapped her knee, she felt, different.

From the other end Kai thought of how wonderful your personality was, everything about you. Y/n's just plain amazing isn't she. He mentally told himself. What am I thinking? I can't. He washed the things away.