"Like what you see sweetheart?" Normally you would make a remark about talking with is mouth full but he was just too cute to be mad at.

"Of course I like what is see" you say smirking back at him, fluttering your eyes a bit.
"I love blackberry pie" you exclaim walking past him quickly and dishing yourself up a large helping. As you sit at the table, Dean joins you as you both stuff your faces. Sam walks in to see you two drooling over your delicious breakfast and chuckles.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"This is nothing compared to Mrs. Martins Apple pie" you state as Dean nearly chokes on his serving.His eyes growing wide.

"They have Apple?"

You laugh at his behavior and nod your head "only the damn best Apple pie ever".

That's when Bobby walks in, joining the conversation. "They were all out".

Deans face saddens a little bit from his missed experience but perks right back up seeing his pie in front of him again. You smile taking in his child like behavior. Noticing that you were starring at him for too long, he locks eyes with you nearly swallowing your heart whole.

"What do I have pie on my face?"

His words break you from your trance and quickly bring a slight blush to your cheeks.

"No. You just have bad morning breath" you say scrunching your nose to emphasize your point.

"Better than yours" he scoffs.

After Bobby grabbed a slice of pie and Sam grabbed his coffee you and Dean decide to split the rest 50/50. Finishing you plate first you clear your throat.

"I am heading out for another hunt"

Bobby stops eating his piece of pie, and looks straight at you.
"You just get home after a month on the road and you are leaving again? When?"

"I was thinking about this afternoon" you say pushing some hair back that had fallen out of your messy bun.

"You just finished a case last night! What do you even know about this new one? How long have you been following it? An hour? Maybe two?"

You nod, deciding that his answers were more than what you would have given yourself.
He sighs knowing he won't convince you otherwise.

"Your gonna run yourself into the ground y/n/n. And I'm going to be the one to bury you" he says, attempting to knock some sense into you.

"And I thank you for that" you say, trying to get him off your back. "Want me to tell you about the case or not?"

Sam and dean give each other a silent exchange , knowing better than to get in the middle of this conversation. Bobby signals for you to continue on.

*time skip*

After lunch you said your goodbye to Bobby and Sam, but couldn't find Dean. You finished packing up your bag for your latest hunt. It sounds like a simple cut and dry salt and burn that is terrorizing an apartment building. After some more research into your case you had already placed your bets on who it was, and decided that to not waste time you would go straight to the graveyard  "Martha Dalton" was buried. Martha, the previous land owner, swore she would never sell her land and met an untimely demise.

You carried your bags up the stairs. They were packed full of books to be translated, your laptop, journal of notes, clothes, and weapons of all shapes and sizes. As you reach the back door, about to walk about to your temporary pickup truck Dean stops you.

"Looks like you are packing for a long trip. Didn't you say this was an easy salt and burn?"

You set down your bags and cross your arms.
"What are you my mom?" You scoff "I don't need to explain myself to you"

He nods, pouting his lips a little at the remark. "Hey, Bobby really cares about you and you just keep running off. It's not safe y/n" he says. His face returning serious.

"Dean I am not running off"

You both pause staring at each other for a minute.

"Then what are you running from?"

"Dean I don't have time to explain it to you" you say picking back up your bags.

He crosses his arms and doesn't move away from his position.

"Your acting like a child" you say rolling your eyes and trying to slip past him.

"Really?! I'm the child?" He says in a scoff.

"Dean let her go" Bobby says from the doorway behind you.

Deans mouth drops slightly. "Bobby she is going out on her own"

"And?" Was all he replied with, starring holes into Deans head.

Dean put his hands in the air and moved to the side. You adjusted the bags around your shoulders and walked out the door, making sure he saw your smirk as you walked past.

"Bobby how could you let her go?" Dean asks, completely serious about the situation.

"Dean, she has been through a lot. A lot more than either of us have. She's got a decent head on her shoulders and a stubborn ass."

"More like a tight ass" Dean says under his breath, grinning at himself.

"What was that?!" Bobby said, snapping.

"Nothing" Dean replies, immediately losing the grin and trying to shuffle past Bobby.

"That's what I thought you said ya idjit"