Chapter 17

"How do we lift the curse?" I ask Eric "Say what now?" Eric asks facing towards me slightly confused "You heard me, how do we lift the curse and stop this village from completely crumbling to the ground?" I ask dead serious.

"You mean you're going to help us?" Eric said in shock with a slight relief yet worried face "Of course we're going to help you. What type of hero would I be if I  turned my back on an almost disease village." I said lightly scolding him for thinking I wouldn't help him and the villagers. "Wait your a hero!" he yelled in surprise "Of course I'm the one and only Dagger Hero, but you can call me Angelica, Angel for short." I said as I bowed and gave him a playful wink.

"R-right." he said as a light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks *sigh* " If your done flirting with my brother Angelica, I suggest we start figuring out a way to lift the curse from my village as soon as possible." Vanessa said slightly annoyed. I stood up straight and lightly chuckled "Sorry about that Vanessa, but your right." I said and gave her a sheepish smile  "A-anyways, Vanessa is right, the longer we take to lift the curse from or village soil, the longer the people have to suffer from the lack of material we have." Eric said in a serious tone.

"Right, so do you have any idea how to lift the curse?" I ask him while crossing my arms "Actually I do, but it's very risky and theirs a possibility that none of us will make it out alive." Eric said with a very worried face. "And?! their's people out there who are DYING because they don't have the resources to feed or take care of themselves or their families! I'll rather die than let this happen to them, knowing I could've saved them from all of this." I practically yelled at him.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." Eric said as he flinched a little from my sudden yelling. He then sighed in defeat and caved in "Alright if your so sure about this then I'll tell you how to lift the curse, plus it's also the only way to lift it so theirs no other way around it." he said and looked at me seriously. I looked at him dead in the eye, with my arms still cross "Tell me." I said in a demanding ton. He sighed again in defeat once more "Alright but you can't say I didn't warn you." Eric said and shook his head "The only way to lift the curse that the Earth Goblin King gave our soil is to kill and/or defeat the same person/monster who put the curse there in the first place.

"You mean." I said as I slightly paled knowing what he was about to say next. He nodded towards me and gave me the most ' I'm dead serious about this' face I have ever seen.

"If you ever hope to restore this village and its soil, you'll have to defeat the Earth Goblin King and all those who follow him."

......................................................................................................................

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not posting for a while, school has started meaning I'll post a lot less then I will like too. Not only that it's most likely that I'll be posting chapters once every one or two weeks.

But I do promise you guys that the next chapter I post will be a long one.

Until I publish again I bid you guys a farewell.

Insane_4_Anime does NOT own Shield Hero.