Chapter 24

[Erasurehead's Pov]

"Excuse me sensei, are you okay? You've been on edge all morning." A student asked warily from their seat. I sighed.

"I just... Failed a mission and lost a friend to villains. I don't know if he's alive." The class stilled for a minute and they gave eachother glances seemingly remembering the fact that we can die easily doing our job. Their are only about twelve students remaining in my class now. Being class 3A's teacher is definitely interesting, most have still never really properly fought a villain before which is going to be a really shock to the system for them but I've made sure that they won't die that easily or at least make sure not to be useless when on a mission.

"I'm sure you did everything you could sir." I sighed and turned back around to continue to finish the writing on the board and then went to take a nap, I need sleep. I don't need pity.

I poked around the desk but was dragged away from my thoughts at the sound of gasps. I turn to see the class getting up to run to the windows. As turn to see what everyone's looking at I see a massive pillar of fire spiraling into the sky from the middle of the city. That's a distress call if I've ever seen one. Or a serious villain attack getting out of hand.

"Don't move, carry on reading from page 54, then continue reading on." I packed away my sleeping bag and grabbed my goggles from the desk." And if I find out you didn't read the whole book by the time I get back or if you left this room, I will expel you." I slide open the window and leaped out, if one person made this much fire power themselves I need to stop them as soon as possible. I can't imagine the damage they could cause with that kind of fire power. Or I could be Endeavour bit then again I don't know what's worse, an angry Endeavour or a powerful villain getting out of hand.

I use my capture weapon to climb and swing over the skyscrapers to the source, I see a flash of red race towards it in a flash. Hawks? You should be resting you idiot. You literally got out of the villains hands about fifteen hours ago but then again I really can't fault you to trying to stay busy. Probably to keep your mind off of Reaper.

I see the pillar of flames start to die down and swiftly dies out completely on my approach and the carnage I'm met by is simply horrifying. The tarmac is bubbling and popping, the surrounding buildings are all leaning over, burning and broken. Glass is shattering and breaking underfoot. I see other heros approaching my position and see burnt red feathers float down. I look up to see Hawks in on the second storey floor and was almost on the verge of tears. I swing up to the broken window and my jaw almost hits the floor when I see the two people inside.

It was Reaper and... Some other person? Wait, is this the double agent guy who came to U.A? It has to be. They got out. And almost in one piece but considering the circumstances that's an achievement.

They were both terribly injured and Midoryia is paper white while patchwork is losing a lot of blood. We need to get them to a hospital fast.

"Hawks snap out of it, you get the problem child, I'll grab staples over here." Keigo snapped out of it and looked over with a determination I haven't seen since we were in U.A. arguing over where Reaper would stay. We need to help them.

Recovery girl almost had my head when she heard we let him go and he immediately got captured. She has also refused to heal me for any reason so I have to go to the hospital which isn't fun. I hate hospitals.

Keigo takes his little brother in his arms careful not to aggravate the wound on his side which was still spilling blood more than the point where it's healthy. Meanwhile staples over here looks like he was brutally attacked, I've never seen such a leg wound before and honestly I wouldn't like to meet the person who had done this, ever.