“Main padhta hu, kabhi kabhi likhta bhi hu, acche ideas aate hai mujhe bathroom mein” he replied mimicking her action and walking close to her.

“Toh main bhi padh hi rahi thi” she shot back and started to leave the room when he pulled her hand.

“Kitheyyy jaan?” he cooed in punjabi, trying to pull her closer, but she resisted surprising him.

“Mujhe Gunni se baat karni hai, aati hu ruk ja” she said.

“Toh yahi baat karle, bahar kaha jaa rahi hai?” his brows knitted at her strange behavior.

“tch tch, aa rahi hu na jaan, thodi der ruk ja” she loved when he was clingy like this, but right now it was irritating her.

Her heart hammered in her chest, as she got out of the room. She paced into the terrace calling her cousin.

“Kutti, kamini, haramzadi yeh sab kya bhej diya tune?” she exclaimed displaying her shock.

Gunni roared with laughter on the other side.

“Tu ruk, video call pe aa, meko shakal dikha apni” Gunni disconnected and called her back on video.

Shehnaaz pouted as Gunni doubled over in laughter seeing her red face.

“lagta hai bada maza aaya dekh ke” she wiggled her brows, grinning at Shehnaaz who was giggling her heart out sheepishly.

“Jaise tune mujhe bataya na, mujhe lagta hai Sidharth dadi ki baat ko leke stressed hai, isliye usne bola wait karte hai, for the actual deal you know“ Gunni explained trying to decipher their talks from the other day.

“but what you guys are doing now? Its called foreplay, absolutely normal in couples and very pleasurable. Jo videos teko bheje hai na, Isko blowjob kehte hai and guys love it” she brought her face closer to the screen and whispered.

Shehnaaz covered her mouth to suppress her giggles but her whole body was shaking.

They recovered from their laughter fit but Shehnaaz’s brain was a clutter of questions

“Gunni dekhne mein toh sahi laga yaar, but mujhe ulti aa gayi toh?” she asked chewing on her nail.

“dur fitte muh tere, eda ni hunda, koi ulti shulti ni aaugi. Bakwaas na kari” Gunni scowled, slapping her forehead

“Baby the key is to be slow and sensuous, Aage Sidharth dekh lega, tu bass shuru kar” She instructed, laughing mysteriously.

“Aur sunn, stress mein aake kaat mat lena usko kahi, bohot saal chalana hai abhi isiko” Gunni cackled again teasing her

“bhen di taki, agli baar milegi na tera muh hai aur meri jutti, ruk jaa tu” she scoffed looking at her cousin.

“waise tune bada kuch sikh liya hain? Yeh sab practical bhi ho gaya hai ya sirf theory hi?” It was Shehnaaz’s turn to put her cousin in a tight spot now.

“Hayye mere naseeb mein practical kaha, abhi bass study material se kaam chala rahi hu, tujhe bataya hota na maine baby” Gunni replied

“Chal jaa ab, chakk de fatte” She wiggled her thumb at Shehnaaz and disconnected.

Her banter with Gunni temporarily eased out her nerves but as she retreated to their room, her chest felt heavy again.

Her mouth dried up thinking of the censored actions in the video.

She stood out of the room for a few moments, rubbed her face, ran her fingers thru her hair and even stared at her nails for a while.

When she could think of nothing else, she gulped down the ball lodged in her throat and entered the room.