XVII

A Few Days Later......

Sarawat was busy working on his laptop while Tine was watching TV, he would steal a glance of Sarawat and sighs

"I thought we would be lovey dovey now but you became worse" Tine commented but Sarawat was totally into his work

"Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything..."

Tine sang but Sarawat still didn't look at him, Tine pouts and sang again

"Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in Thailand dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet"

"Wow, your English is quite good," Sarawat said in amusement as he looked at Tine who was frowning now.

Sarawat returns back to his work, Tine pulls Sarawat's hand and says, "Sarawat! I demand your attention!"

"Not now, I'm busy" Sarawat said, still typing on his laptop. Tine grins mischievously and leans towards Sarawat while holding his hand.

Tine kisses Sarawat's temple, his cheek, then mandible. He was giggling as he knew that Sarawat was getting disturbed.

To further annoy Sarawat, he kisses the corner of his mouth and was about to move away but Sarawat grabs his neck and kisses him directly on his lips.

Tine's eyes widened, he came back to his senses when Sarawat nibbled his upper lips. Tine started hitting him and finally Sarawat let him go while smirking when he was Tine's flushed face.

"T..that.. why did you do that!" Tine shutter and covers his face with his hand, Sarawat chuckled and spoke, "You started it" Sarawat points out.

Tine pouts and glares at Sarawat, Sarawat closes his laptop and turns to look at Tine who was still blushing

"You have my whole attention" Sarawat said in amusement as he looked at Tine.

"Don't want now" Tine mumbles, Sarawat shakes his head and moves closer to Tine who moves away

"I thought you wanted my attention," Sarawat said again as he trapped Tine between the couch and his hands.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Sarawat whispers in Tine's ear as he was enjoying watching the younger being flushed. 

"I..I..." Tine shutter as Sarawat leans closer, Tine noticed Sarawat staring at his lips and felt his heart beat increase rapidly.

Sarawat's face just inches apart and Tine could feel the warm breath on his own lips, he closed his eyes and felt the pair of warm and soft lips on his own.

Tine felt an electric sensation like he never felt before, he felt ecstatic and grasp Sarawat's arm. He felt relieved that they were sitting on the couch because Tine felt his legs getting weak.

Sarawat pulls Tine closer and Tine was now sitting in Sarawat's lap, Sarawat's one hand was holding Tine's neck and other enters inside Tine's shirt

Tine felt shiver run down his spine when Sarawat's finger brushed against his left nipple, he whimpered in pleasure.

Sarawat pulls away and stares at Tine who has closed his eyes and clutches Sarawat's hands tightly, Sarawat experimentally massages Tine's nipple, causing Tine to cry in pleasure.

Sarawat was filled with excitement and lifted Tine's shirt, Tine was startled and looked at Sarawat in shock.

"Bite it" Sarawat ordered as he brought the hem of his shirt near his mouth, Tine was feeling dizzy and did as Sarawat told him.