XV

Lunch at Guntithanon Mansion.....

It has been an hour since Sarawat and Tine came to the mansion, quite surprisingly everything was going smoothly.

Sarawat was at first suspicious of his parents as his dad was treating him way too good for an act meanwhile his mom looked tense.

Sarawat noticed Tine looking so happy that he decided to leave all his worry aside and focus only on their family lunch.

His dad was being very polite and attentive towards both him and Tine and it made Sarawat feel happy yet upset too at the same time.

"How's your health now? Your father said that your health has been improving" Mr. Guntithanon said as he started the conversation.

"Yes, I'm already having Pre Therapy session with P'Luke" Tine replies in soft tone while looking at Sarawat

"That's great, isn't it Dear?" Mr. Guntithanon said with smile and turns to look at his wife who was absent minded

"Dear?" Mr. Gutithanon said in rough tone, making his wife come back to reality and looks at them in confusion

"You should pay attention to your son instead of daydreaming" Mr. Guntithanon said with a smile but his voice was sharp.

"Sorry, I shall bring dessert" Mrs. Guntithanon stood up and went to kitchen, Mr. Guntithanon looks annoyed but then turns to chat with Tine

Sarawat noticed his mom looking troubled and started wondering what was actually happening here.

Compared to his father and older brother, Sarawat wayous neutral with his mom. Since childhood his mom was never there for him but unlike his father, she never ignored him, shouted or beat him if he made any mistake.

Sometimes, Sarawat felt like his mom was a puppet who says and does what his father tells her to do.

"You both should stay here tonight, we actually have a small party with our clients and business partners. It would be good for  if you attend it" Mr. Gunithanon told Sarawat.

Sarawat hesitates and turns to look at Tine who looked tired, "Tine is tired, better rest till evening instead of going back" His father suggested

"What do you want, Tine?" Sarawat turns to look at Tine who yawns and says, "Can we stay?"

"I already told the maid to clean your room and Tine could stay in guest.." "He's staying in my room," Sarawat announced before his father could complete his sentence.

Mr. Guntithanon had a stiff smile on his face as he nodded, both Sarawat and Tine stood up and went upstairs.

Once they were away from his parents, Sarawat felt relaxed and turned to look at Tine who was jumping around as they walked towards his room.

Sarawat watches Tine carefully as they approached Day's room, he smiles when he saw Tine not even looking in Day's room direction and walks straight towards Hall's end

Tine opens the door and frowns, Sarawat stands next to Tine and looks inside the room and was confused when he sees the room covered with dust and spider webs.

"I thought your dad said that room is cleaned? It worse than last time" Tine said in disappointment as they walks inside

Sarawat was confused too and looked around, he walked towards the wardrobe and opened it. All his clothes were still stored the way he left them.

He turns around to find Tine removing the bedsheet and starts coughing due to dust falling on him.

"Stay away, let's go to the guest room. It's too dusty here" Sarawat said as he hands Tine tissue to cover his nose. Tine nodded and they decided to leave the room.