I

Please read the character introduction for better understanding of the story, or you might get confused by Original Characters

——————————

Sarawat trembles and jerks as a nightmare haunts him, his forehead was covered with sweat and he felt someone choking him.

"No...no..." He whimpers in fear as the tears gather at the corner of his eyes, he puts his hand in front of him to protect himself from invisible force.

He cried and screamed in pain as the dream felt too real and unbearable for him, he clutched his blanket tightly making his hands turn white.

He wakes up with a sudden jerk and gaps for air. He looks around in panic and sighs in relief when he realises that he was in his room.

Sarawat pushed the blanket away and went into the washroom, he splashed water on his face and suddenly recalled his dream.

He slowly touches the scar at the corner of his face and glares his reflection in the mirror, he feels his reflection smirking at him.

Eight year old Day and Sarawat where standing in their father's study room, both were looking down in fear as their father stood in front of them

"Who broke the mirror of the car?" Their father asked as they look between them

"I said who broke it!!" He shouted making Sarawat tremble in fear.

"Day, did you do it?" Their father asked Day, the oldest twin, in a gentle voice.

"I didn't, I wasn't even there" Day replies, making a pitiful face.

"I know dear, you will never do such thing" Their father pats Day's head and looks at Sarawat

"That means you did it Sarawat? Why the hell do you need to be so mischievous? Can't you be like your older brother?" Father shouted in anger

"I..I ...." Sarawat shivers in panic, Day snickers on seeing his twin being so dumb

"Can't you speak properly??? You're son of Guntithanon!!" Their father shouted as he shakes Sarawat who was crying now

"Why the hell you are so useless!" He shouted as he slapped the poor child.

Even Day was scared now, their parents were strict. Even small mistakes could lead them to severe punishment and most of the time Sarawat was the one who received it.

"I didn't do it! It was Day!!" Suddenly Sarawat shouts while crying

"No! It was Sarawat! Daddy now that I will never do such a thing!" Day looks at their father with teary eyes, he didn't wish to be punished.

Last time he broke a vase, his dad locked Sarawat in his room for two days. He didn't wish that to happen to him.

Day knew that in the end their father would believe him not Sarawat because he was their precious angel.

"You learnt to lie too now! You're a disgrace to our family!" Father shouted and he hits Sarawat with walking stick

Unfortunately Sarawat stepped back in fear and the knob of the stick wounded his face.

Suddenly his reflection started laughing at him, he groaned in anger and punched the mirror in anger. He kept punching the mirror even though his hands started bleeding.

"Go away! Leave me alone!!" Sarawat screams, the angry tears falling off his eyes and looking at the broken mirror in the basin.

"Sarawat!" Man shouted when he saw the bleeding hands of Sarawat.