IV

A Few Days Later.....

Tine was sitting on the ground as he watched Sarawat practice with his bandmates, in the morning Sarawat said that his friends plan to recreate all the moments for him to remember his past.

Tine smiles sadly as he knew that he won't be part of it once again, he could just watch him from afar.

Tine found himself back to four in the past when he was sixteen and met Sarawat for the first time, where he could just admire him from far away but could never approach him.

Tine along with his friends went at scrubb's concert during their high school, he was excitedly jumping up and down enjoying the concert.

Suddenly he stepped on someone and was about to fall but the guy behind had a quick reflex and grabbed him.

Tine blushed when he saw an attractive looking boy and apologised with a red face.

"I...I'm sorry!" Tine said nervously and quickly faced back towards the stage.

He was feeling too shy to look back at the boy who had a bored look on his face but soon he forgot about it and was lost in the song.

After that day, Tine forgot all about his handsome stranger and soon he were in the college

"Are you tired?" Sarawat asked from the stage and was Tine in daze

"No, I'm okay" Tine replies, Sarawat observes Tine for a while and then goes back to practice.

Time frowned when he saw Zar wiping Sarawat's face, Zar noticed Tine looking towards them and waves at him and quickly went to Mick's side.

She wipes his face too, making Tine finally sigh in relief.

"What are you doing?" Sarawat asked Zar in confusion

"Tine is watching" Zar replies as she hands the tissues to Kay who was busy setting the keyboard.

"So?" Mick asked, though he wasn't complaining about the attention Zar was giving him.

"Jeesh, you guys are really insensitive! Oi! Kay, rest first!" Zar shouts at Kay who was ready to pull out his hair because the keyboard wasn't sounding like the way he wanted it.

"Yes Mom!" Kay shouts in panic and moves away from keyboard

"Such a dictatorial!" Mick whispers, making Zar glare him

"What did you say??" Zar shouts in annoyance

"Damn! Zar if you will be so bitchy, no one will ever date you" Sarawat points out

"Well guess what! You are dating me! So you're stuck Sarawat!! Muahahahha" Zar whispers in low voice as she was scared that Tine might hear her

"Shit! Can we break up?" Sarawat asked while smirking

"Sure, either find yourself a new lover or find me one! And I'm ready to break up" Zar said as she wrapped her arm around Sarawat's shoulder.

Sarawat chuckles and puts his arm around Zar's waist and spoke

"Well in that case, we are stuck! Because I don't plan to find a lover and no one is stupid enough to date you"

Kay laughs loudly while Mick tries not to look at Zar, he so badly wanted to shout that he would date her but he didn't.

"What the fuck Sarawat!!" Zar screamed in irritation and was about to choke Sarawat but then Tine grabbed her arm.

Tine's face darkened as he glared at Zar, no one dared to say anything as they looked between Tine and Zar even Sarawat was holding his breath.