Dillagi-1

^^^^

Dheere Dheere se meri zindagi me aanaDheere dheere se mere dil ko churana

Dheere dheere se mere dil ko churana

'Fighting Maheen! Fighting! You can do this', she evened out her wavy chocolate brown hair for the last time before entering the building of 'Agha Industries'.

'It's not like I'm here for the first time or I'll be meeting him for the first time.'
'But Hassan Bhai said he's extra arrogant during work hours.'
'No no no, Baba said he had talked with him.'
'Yes, think positive! Be optimistic!', she was continuously biting her nails walking slowly.

'agar unho ne mujhe ghar wali ghoori dali na to paka maine baba ko bata dena hai'
'lekin ye ghar thori hai ma bhi aage se double ghoori dalun gi han!'
(If he gave me a glare like at home I'm surely gonna tell Baba.)
(But this isn't home right, I can give him a double glare, Yes!)

' If he refuses to hire me? Then? Ugh No! He can never reject my CV, yeah I'm sure.', she was still talking in her mind when she bumped into someone but the person balanced himself along with her.

"Who's this beautiful lady?", she looked up to see a man in his late twenties dressed formally grinning at her.
"Oh..I'm so sorry, I was actually thinking about something so I didn't notice..I'm so-", she blabbered moving back a bit when her cut her,

"No need to be sorry, beautiful. I'm Ahad Malik from the HR department. Can I help you? ", Ahad smiled at her.
"um..No. Thank you so much, I can manage.", she returned the smile.

"Pleasures all mine! By the way are you here for the interview for CEO's assistant?", he inquired politely.
"um..Yes", she replied glancing at her watch, she was almost late.

"Well bye I think I'm almost late, see you", she said hurriedly leaving the place and Ahad smiled looking at her petite figure running towards the elevator.

______

"Assalam-u-Alaikum and Good Morning! How may I help you?", the receptionist on his floor greeted her politely. She seemed to around her late twenties wearing a blue shirt and trouser with white dupatta. Maheen peeked at her name tag, it read 'Faria Iqbal'.

"Va Alaikum Asalam I'm Maheen Ali Agha, I had an interview with the CEO today", she said politely clutching the file in her hand.

"Oh Miss Maheen, you're just on time! Sir asked for you a moment ago, you can go straight then turn left, it's his cabin", she smiled affectionately.
"Thank you so much Faria", Maheen said moving towards the told directions.

"Best of Luck! You're really pretty by the way Maheen", she turned hearing Faria's voice behind her.

"You too", she smiled getting comfortable by her good vibes. She was used to such words. She had always been in the spotlight due to her bubbly nature and appealing looks. Her chocolate brown eyes matching her hair were the most captivating feature of her face after the tiny nosepin adoring her nose.