I went to Indra Anna and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and patted my head.

"You grew up so quickly but how good it would be if you have grown some brains too." He said and sighed helplessly as he couldn't do anything about it. I just whacked his arms hardly and glared at him.

"Indra. Behave properly and stop teasing my princess." Saying this pedha nanna hugged me tightly.

"I am going to miss you ra." He told me with a sad smile.

"But I won't miss you," I said and he looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Because I will visit you regularly like our old times. Nothing is going to change just because I got married." I told him with a smile. Pedhamma and pedha nanna hugged me tightly and blessed me again.

I went to my dad and my little sister. I hugged both of them.

"Swarna. Take care of yourself and take your medications properly. Don't stay up till the late-nights. Call me anytime, if you want to see me. I will come to you immediately and you can also visit me whenever you want. Another thing, you know that I love you..right." I asked her with a smile.

"Now you are behaving like a sensible elder sister and for your information, I love you more." She said with a scoff and I hugged her with a smile.

"Yeah yeah. I agree. You love me more." I said and she smiled at me.

I went to my dad and hugged him so tightly. He patted my head with teary eyes.

"Why are you giving me that pitiful look.? Aren't you the one who asked me to marry him.?" I asked him while pointing at Dhruv who was following me silently.

"Of course. I asked you but it doesn't mean I won't miss you..right." He said while chuckling heartily.

"Dhruv. I am handing you the responsibility of my pride and my life to you. Please take care of her and don't disappoint me." He said. Dhruv nodded at him firmly and gave him an assuring smile.

I looked around for my mother to say her goodbye but she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and went with Dhruv to get into a car.

After bidding everyone, we started our journey to his house. After seeing us leaving, I saw from the side mirror that everyone was going inside the temple except for my mother who was disappeared till now.

She was looking in our car direction and I was looking at her keenly from the mirror until her figure became smaller and smaller and finally disappeared into the abyss.

'It's true that no mother can hate her own children.' I thought with a bright smile on my face and I heard a chuckle from the person beside me.

"What's so funny.?" I asked Dhruv.

"Nothing. I think you must be the first bride who is bidding farewell to her family happily instead of crying your eyes out." He said and I scoffed at him.

"That's because I am truly happy."

'Truly happy that I finally got a home to call it my own.' I thought and looked out of the window.

It might be weird, seeing me not crying for leaving my family but it doesn't mean that I won't miss them. In fact, I am still thinking about how to live without my girls but it has to happen.

Moreover, It's not like they forcefully made me married against my will or it's not like, this will be the last time that I was going to see them.

So what's the need to cry over it. For me, where we live doesn't matter but what matters the most is the people with whom I am living.