Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited

Narration

Mrs Lee, helped Aria, to get into the classic, black, thigh-slit dress, that accentuated her curves in the right place. There was a gleaming look of pride in the mother's eyes. Her eyes were raking her daughter's perfectly sculpted features from head to toe. Aria looked so angelic and so beautiful. Her mum was harked back in memories. She reminisced about the day when she held Aria for the first time, who was wrapped in a snow-white towel. She was the prettiest baby with wheatish pink skin and twinkling doe orbs. The vivid angelic smile offered by her daughter was still intact in her memory. Not only that but also Aria's first word, her first day at school, then her first day at med school, till her graduation day. Rewinding the exquisite clips of memories from the days she spent with her, she finally realised her daughter was growing up.

Her lovely daughter will soon be attiring her wedding gown, bidding her farewell to her home. Just the thought made her eyes congested with tears. Deciding to savour the moment, she was rapidly blinking her eyes to cast the tears away. She patted her daughter's head with nothing but pure love.

"My baby girl has grown into the most gorgeous, exquisite one. May God always bless her life with the best. The best husband to protect my soul girl." Mrs Lee thought to herself.

"Mum, how do I look?" Aria asked her mum, who was helping her get into a black Russian sable fur coat. The silky texture was complimenting her golden beige skin.

"You'll get your answer once you find all the eyes at the party on you," her mum wanted to boast to her, but she was cautioned by her ethics, and instead complimented," Perfect!"
She knew she wasn't untruthful about her daughter.

Mrs Lee can't help but chuckle at her daughter's innocence. How can her gorgeous daughter back down from the thought of not looking striking in anything she wears?!

Aria offered her mother a dazzling smile before skipping through the door. It was sharp at 6 in the evening when Mina came to pick up Aria from her mansion.

 It was sharp at 6 in the evening when Mina came to pick up Aria from her mansion

Aria's outfit