05 | scent

excuse typos, >:((.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

The sound of clock was only heard, Beomgyu seated down on the chair and infront of the sink while slicing some spring onions, he was deep in thoughts. 'I have a knife in my hands now, yet why can't I just defend myself?' He thought, watching as the knife slowly go down, gliding against the chopping board. His sense of date has vanished, he isn't even aware of what day it is today.

He's sick of this, being a slave, follow his orders. If only he has his knees still working. Sighing, he continued his work like he always do. The sound of the door clicking open made him flinch a bit, it made a creak sound as it was shut closed again. He turned his head towards that direction and saw Soobin with some grocery bags in his hands, he kicked his shoes off as he glanced at the boy.

Beomgyu immediately looks away, hearing footsteps from behind him and the sound of plastic being taken out. While he was at it, he suddenly felt something wet thag touched his neck, he gasped and looked behind. Only to see Soobin with an expressionless face, holding a square glass perfume with a strong scent. Soobin smirks and leaned down as Beomgyu looked back down on the chopping board.

"Hmm." Soobin hums making Beomgyu freeze from the sudden action, the taller inhaled the perfume planted on Beomgyu's nape and shirt, "You smell just as I imagined." He said with a husky voice, Beomgyu pressed his lips in a line as he gripped on the knife, 'I can stab him, can I?'

"You're trembling so much." Soobin spoke up bringing him back to reality, he lets out a squeak feeling a pair of lips brush against the sensitive skin of his brusied neck. Soobin chuckles and ran his fingers over his arm, going forward until his finally reached his hand that was holding a knife. "Must be nice to have a sharp object with you, huh?"

"You could've stabbed me earlier." The taller started to plant small butterfly kisses on the boy's neck, Beomgyu was about to wriggle his way out, but he remembered how the older would react if he refused something from him. So, he stay still there, whimpering from the new feeling. "Hnn, mmph!"

He bite onto his lower lip and gripped on the knife's handle tighter than before, Soobin then sunk his teeth down and pulled the skin harshly. "Ah- ow!" Beomgyu screams in pain and finally freed himself as he lunged forward, trying to avoid Soobin if he could. Suddenly, he felt the other grab his cheeks, he shut his eyes close waiting for the painful impact.

But instead, it was a pair of soft lips against his. His eyes widened and heart skipped a beat, 'Soobin's...kissing me?' He thought to himself, blinking a few thinking whether its just his illusions or not. But then, Soobin tilt his head to the side and forced his tongue inside. Beomgyu now finally convinced that its no daydream at all, it reality. "Angh, mmn! Hah.."

He wanted to kiss back so bad, but there's just something keeping him away from doing such things. So, he just sat there, whimpering and quietly moaning. Soobin pulls away with a string of saliva connected between their bottom lips, "Hah, wow." Soobin said and panted hard, now he's fully facing the boy, seeing his outfit made him excited for some reason even though he always see it everyday.

"That scent is just making me feel nostalgic, I remember him again." Soobin chuckled as Beomgyu examined his face, he was wearing such a genuine smile with those beautiful soft eyes. The ridicule wiped off and now replaced with a temporary soft and happy expression. "I really want to spend my life with you."

Beomgyu's ears lit up as he look at him, surpised like he always is. Soobin is looking down at him with that same smile again, the smaller was speechless, unable to say anything at all, "Ah, m-me too! I would love to spend my life with you." He said with all his might, the taller stared at him for a while.

And then he started laughing, "What? Are you stupid? I meant my brother, my brother." He corrected making the younger embarrassed as a red tint of hue crept across his pale cheeks. Beomgyu pressed his lips in a sad frown, looking down as Soobin let go of him, backing away. "Freak, continue cooking." He said and started to organize the foods he bought.

"Yes." Beomgyu said and turned back to his job, slicing another vegetable.

"Soobin, hey." The mentioned boy opened his eyes slowly, the cold floor underneath him made him shiver and his sight was a bit blurry. "Wake up, you should sleep on a bed, right?" He sat up wigh a groan and look up only to meet his brother's eyes.

"Next time, don't sulk anymore, okay?" He chuckled and helped him up.

"O-Okay, Yeonjun hyung."

[🐈]
Aaaa hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a whileeee I've been very busy with school, so sadly, updates will be weekly from now on.