01 | bingo

excuse typos, >:((

Beomgyu stirs a spoon in his warm, thick and sweet chocolate drink that is chilling on his lap safely with his one hand supporting it. His eyes couldn't take off of Soobin, the guy he likes is just so perfect and handsome, somehow, he was glad he's inlove but, with the wrong person.

The neon lights around them began to change colors matching withthe rhythm of the slow indi music playing in the background, some students gathered with their partners and danced with them like they're in a fantasy. Soobin was dancing with a girl gracefully, Beomgyu could see how he smiles at her and how she smiles back, in a flirting way ofcourse.

Beomgyu sighs, he kind of wish to step out of this shadow he's living in, there is no happiness in between as well. He feels stupid for falling inlove with someone who will never lay their eyes for him. All he ever wanted was to feel love, safety, affection and someone you can rely on. Because right now, right now he's a broken shattered glass.

As time passes by, Beomgyu noticed that Soobin is already out of sight as well as the girl he was dancing with. He stood up, the purpose of his coming was nonsense as the bunnu wasn't around anymore. Roaming his eyes, he sighed in defeat and decided to walk back home. 'Maybe there's no chance, afterall.' He thought, caressing his thumb over a neatly folded paper, a confession letter.

He passed through the crowd but ofcourse, he cannot avoid their disgusted eyes on him, he began to walk faster and ignore them instead. Once he's out of the school's gymnasium, he walked down the hallways and there are some drunk couple making out at the lockers. He walked past them awkwardly and exited the campus.

By the time being, it was already 9 in the evening, and he bet that the homecoming or so called prom will end at 12 in the midnight. He then saw a small stall of cotton candy, he waddled towards it and shivered from the cold embrace of the air. "One color blue, please." The vendor nodded and began making it.

Beomgyu could only stare at the blue cotton foaming around the stick, and soon enough, it was finally complete he paid for it and thanked the old man before turning to walk away. He doesn't want to go home yet either, he wants to be alone and let his light head be gone. He sighed staring at the stars while walking down the dark streets.

Beside him is a forest and the other side is a forest as well, for some people it would look scary bur for Beomgyu, this was the peaceful place he ever wished for. No people, cars barely drive here, just him and the sounds of crickets. He truly loves nature too, it calms him down the most.

Although, while walking, he heard someone screamed. He opened his eyes and stopped admiring the silence, he shrugged since he couldn't hear it again and maybe he was only hallucinating about it. He continued walking and then, there's that scream again. This time, he flinched since it was getting nearer.

The more he walks further, the louder the sounds are. He looks around to see if there are any more people walking with him and noticed the sound, but like said, he was alone in the dark streets. He shivered and became nervous in all of a sudden, "Help! Please help me!" A scream again, this time, Beomgyu gasped in surpise.

Also, the voice sounds like it belongs to a girl. Beomguu found where it was coming from, and abandoned warehouse just on his left and meters away. After that, he couldn't hear her screams for help anymore. Beomgyu was hesitating whether to check it out or just run away, maybe he could just call the cops, or what if its just a prank? Social experiment?

Too late, Beomgyu walked towards it already, he steps on the grass surrounding the warehouse quietly. And when he was getting near the building, he could hear sobs and pleads to stop. The warehouse was so old and the colors have faded off, there are some graffiti on the walls and random objects and trash on the ground.

Beomgyu with shaking hands, looked over at the window, he nearly gasped so loud seeing a girl in a long dress lying down the floor and cold blooded, her wrists and ankles are tied and he mouth is covered with a cloth. The girl saw her and her eyes were screaming for help. Beomgyu gulps down, scared that the killer is still inside.

But, there was no sign of him, and he thought that he might've just left, but what kind of a criminal would do such a thing and leave an evidence behind? Before Beomgyu could even think of something necessary, his legs already moved on it's own, dragging him inside the abandone warehouse. The girl was located at the corner and Beomgyu could see her.

The boy began to walk slowly and looking around, the coast is clear. He took a fast run towards her and crouched down to undo the ropes, but somehow, he noticed that she was shaking her head. Beomgyu stopped and furrowed his eyebrows, unsure of what she's pointing out.

Beomgyu then took off the clothe over he mouth, she gasps and with a scared shaky voice, she stuttered out, "N-N-No! L-Leave! Run!" He says a bit inaudible, Beomgyu leaned closer and gestures her to repeat again. She the began to sob and cry, wailing quietly, "L-Leave-"

Beomgyu flinched and fell back on the ground, ass first. His eyes shaked in horror, his pupils grew in a small shape looking at the brutal scene infront of him. There was a big and heavy hammer thrown on her face, making her head explode and a few of her brain sputtered out.

Blood almost covered Beomgyu's clothes, he was frozen from the scene and doesn't know what else to do. But then he screamed when he felt a sharp pain on his right shoulder, he looks at it and there was a knife stabbed deeplg with blood seeping out slowly and little by little. He the shrieked at the feeling of his hair being grabbed tightly. He bet it's the killer.

And this is his way to his death.

Looking up, it was too dark and the murderer's face was not shown properly, Beomgyu squinted his eyes trying to make out its face. "And you really have the audacity to save someone who is on the verge of death?" The stranged said, that voice, it made Beomgyu widened his eyes as it was familiar.

The killer then crouched down at his height, still grasping tightly on his hair, "I guess that makes you two." He lifted his head a little and a light was finally making room to see his face, at that moment, Beomgyu could nearly scream so loud and cry out when he saw his face. He sort of wished this was just a nightmare.

"S-Soobin?"

"Oh wow, you know me. Bingo! You are correct." Soobin giggles in a psychotic way, Beomgyu shook in fear and couldn't think straight at all. He did not expect that the person he likes, the person he admired for a very long time, is no other than a cruel murderer, a criminal, a serial killer.

He was back to his senses when he saw a knife rise up and pointed at him, he gasped and struggled to free himself, "N-No! Please d-don't!" He begged, tears flowing down as Beomgyu only wear an expressionless face and is ready to stab the boy out of its life. But before he could even do that, the faing sound of siren was heard around.

They both stopped and heard it again, "Shit, that whore really is a pain in the ass." He hissed under his breath, seeing the girl's phone on the cold ground that was on the contact number, glad that it wasn't recording. "C-Cops." Beomgyu murmured to himself, he then stood up and took a run.

But before he could even escape, he was pulled back down and the lasg thing he saw was Soobin's dark and murderous face before everything went black.

[🐈]
First chapterrr uwu! How's the chapter guys? Do you like itt?