03 | anything

excuse typos, >:((

Again, the same routine, he opened his eyes only to be met by the blinding light bulb above him. The same cold floor his body is above now, he grunts from it and shivered a little. He shifted, yet, he felt a pang of pain from his knees, right, Soobin broke both of it. He hissed and tried to sit up, it felt even more colder though- wait, he's not wearing his clothes.

He's wearing a white shirt and black pants that reached above his knee, Beomgyu's eyes widened when he saw a few bandages wrapped around his pretty bad and broken knees, a small patch also covered his wound on his thigh that was stabbed yesterday. Heck, he doesn't even know the time by now, he haven't eaten yet as well.

Suddenly, tears started to fall down his cheeks, he sobbed quietly and tried to wipe them away. But, it seems like it wouldn't stop even if he does wipe them. Its the emotions building up inside him, he'd rather die than stay in here, tortured. "You're finally awake?" He heard a voice coming from the opened door.

He gasped a little in surpise as he looks up, it was ofcourse none other than the great serial killer, Soobin. The tall male walked towards the boy as he crouched down to take a look at him. "You've been asleep for two days, did you know that?" Beomgyu's eyes widened, though, he did not respond at all. "I thought you were dead, that's why I brought this big bag for your body to fit in."

He gulps down as Soobin show him the big plastic bag, enough for a human to be inside. "Look at you." He sighs and caressed his pale cheeks, "You look so skinny now." He said, that's true, he haven't eaten in days, that's why. His bags are showing, his lips turned into a light shade of purple, his skin got even more paler now, he looks dead already.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just wait till you die then." Soobin sighs and stood up, brushing off a few dust from his clothes. He turned to walk away and out of the dark room, Beomgyu snapped his head up to him, "W-Wait!" He yells out but Soobin kept walking towards the door and he was about to exit it, "Please! Please don't leave me in here. I-Its dark and cold and scary and I-I don't like it in here."

His voice was trembling along with his body that is now skinny, Soobin stopped and looked down at him, expressionless like he never really cared about it, but he was listening to his words. "I can w-wash the dishes, clean your house, do household chores and anything! J-Just please, I don't want to d-die." He began to cry again, he just couldn't help it at all.

"How can I be sure of that?" Soobin spoke up, crossing his arms.

"I-I'll do anything! Please, please don't leave me here, I don't like it.." He lost it, maybe he just have to deal at how he's gonna die, tortured, hunger, blood loss. Then, he heard footsteps approaching him, a pair of feet infront of him. He wiped his tears and looks up as he sniffles. "Stupid whore." Soobin mumbled and bent down as he grabbed the chained wrists.

Unlocking it and releasing Beomgyu from the chains again, for now, he felt free and easy. "Now stand up and follow me." He said and got up, yawning a little. Although, something felt wrong, something is wrong. How can Beomgyu walk with both of his knees fucked up? He can't. Needless to say, he felt the urge of crying again.

Soobin looks down and ntoiced it, just realizing it now, "Oh, right." He said and heaves out another sigh for god knows how many times now, he then picked up the fragile boy bridal style before stepping on the three steps staircase. They exited the dark room, the first thing Beomgyu saw was a couch and television, the living room.

He looks over at Soobin's shoulder, eye widening to see a bookshelf. Wanna know why he's shock? It looks like the place where he was tortured is a hidden room behind those bookshelves. "Fucking hell." Soobin mutters out and slides the bookshelf close, the room was out of sigh now. "What are you so surpised about? Never seen a bookshelf before?"

Beomgyu looks away immediately when he was caught, he was just so shock about it, wondering how many people he had killed down there. The next thing Beomgyu knew is that he was already in a bathtub filled with cold water, he gasped a little from it but calmed down a bit. "Take a bath first, you stink." Soobin said and reach for the shampoo and soap.

Soobin opened the lid and the scent drew out immediately, it smelt like berries too. Beomgyu was again, surpised when the taller poured an amount on his huge palms and began rubbing them together before placing his hands on top of the brunette's wet hair. "I-I can do it."

"Shut up, you can't even move properly." Soobin says with a scowl and continued rubbing his fingers on his scalp. Beomgyu winced a bit and hung his head low, don't get me wrong, the boy still wants to escape this terror. He's glad Soobin agreed on letting him out, that way, he could finally think of a way to escape this place easily, hopefully.

"Agh, stupid cooking. Finish that off, I'll be back." Soobin cursed and stood as he washed his hands, exiting the bathroom but the door is open. Beomgyu only sat there, head and mind empty, nothing to stare at but just the thin air as he moved his fingers through his scalp ever so gently.

'I wanna go home, even if its doesn't feel like home at all.'

Those were the onlg words inside his mind right now, he doesn't understand it at all, why can't Soobin just kill him on the spot? Why would he let a victim survive in his bloody hands. "Still not done? What are you, a fucking child?" Soobin suddenly appeared with an annoyed tone, an exhale escaped his lips as he walked towards the boy helping him up again.

No, there are no butterflies in his stomach.

No, there is no 'my heart is beating so fast' feeling.

No, there are no romantic feelings anymore.

Right now, its just pain and fear.

"Here, wear this and hurry up." Soobin gave him an underwear, a dark green crop top which sleeves are slightly long to reach his elbows only and a black skirt that would most likely reach only above his knees. He furrowed his eyebrows and tried to protest but Soobin already left the bathroom. He have no other choice though, he needs to do as he says in order to get out by his own plans.

He did have difficulties in wearing them, especially the skirt, he would wince and let out a cry when the fabric touched his knees, even though it was bandaged, he would still feel the stinging pain in between. He wonders why there are girl's clothes in here and why Soobin has it.

'Could it be that these are the clothes the owners own that he murdered before?' He cut off his thoughts, now having problems on how will he come out of the bathroom. "Crawl." Soobin said, appearing infront of him at the corridor of the bathroom door, "What? Don't know how to do it? Do you want me to cut off your legs then?"

"N-No!" He begged and bit his lower lip, unsure of how he should start. If he crawl normally, he would hit his knee and it would worsen his state. Instead, he just crawled in a position where his knees wouldn't make any contact of any certain hard things, like the floor, specifically. "See, use your damn brain unless you don't have one."

Soobin scoffs and started to walk towards the kitchen which is connected to the living room. Its like a small bungalow, no second floors as well. On the right side is the bathroom in between two rooms near a hallway.

He stopped and look over at the hallway, his eyes widened as his heart beats fast.

Its..the front door.