"Nuttin," He glanced at Ivy quick and I watched as he took in her figure. My friend was shape good, so I know he was burning that he mashed up a good thing, they were still cordial so I was little surprised when they never said a word to each other. And it was written all on my face.

"Ooohhhh. You lot are frassed." He held his side as he started bussing up. His chocolate skin, was glowing even though the sun wasn't really out. He was handsome I won't lie, his silver canine seemed to boost the whiteness of his straight smile.

I know Ivy clocked all of this, which is probably why she continues to face the road.

He spudded me, then rubbed his hands over his waves.

"What's wrong with you two?" I waved my finger in between the two cutting the tension. Harvey ignored me and pushed his focus back on to my pretty friend

"Wahgwarn Ivy, what you don't speak?" His small eyes narrowed.

"Hi." Her tone was monotonous, as she fixed her cold stare on Harvey, making me arch my brows. "I'll meet you inside the station, I'm cold, and  your gonna be late Xiomara." She said to me before walking off.

"Bro, what's wrong with your friend?" Harvey exclaimed. He waved his long arms after her, towering over my 5'7 stature.

"What did you do to my friend?" I said in the same tone.

He screwed up his face.

"You girls, bruv have too much fuckin' issues." He mumbled. "Litch' every minute there's a problem." He missed his teeth looking off.

"Listen, we aren't the problem. Why did you trouble her if you knew you weren't ready to be serious? She was fine before you lot started jeeting on the low. Then you went and disturbed her peace." I ranted, hardening my stare on his handsome face.

"Fuck off man, just chatting shit." He grunted pushing his hand inside his Nike tech fleece pants.

"Yeah, thank you. Thank you! Cause it's me that you should be mad with. Be upset with yourself. Bye." I rolled my eyes as we both walked off in opposite directions, simultaneously.

I speeded up my pace past the bus stop and to the underground station so that Ivy wouldn't have to wait long, fuck being late to work, we never rush for that.

****
"Am I a dickhead? I must be a dickhead!"

Ivy was vex.

She didn't care that she was gathering attention, from students from our college or just regular people trying to catch a train home.

Her mahogany skin was flushed red.

"That prick! Has the nerve to come and try chat to me, after what he did to me this morning? My mans only try'na save face for you, you know Xio. This time I'm done with him." She exclaimed, gesturing animatedly with her hands whilst pacing the platform.

I let her get it out as she cussed for a few more minutes, then our train came and we jumped on. By this point she was more calm.

"I went over to his yard this morning, on some horny shit. So we had sex, and I was knocked out afterwards, I was sleeping for time. Then he wakes me up and starts rubbing up on me. Next thing you know, his buzzer starting going off." She took a deep breath like she was trying to keep cool since the train was little bit packed.