My mom was shot gun,I and Jase we're in the middle seats and Anna and Gray were in the lasts. I knew that Anna secretly loved this arrangement. She has had a crush on Gray since forever and I wasn't all grizzly bear for that. It's fine if she likes my best friend. I mean they're not all gooey-kissey yet. But I made a promise to Gray that I'd rearrange his face if something ever happened to her.

"I'm gonna play my playlist",Anna declared as she connected her phone to the car's bluetooth. 'Stay' blasted through the speakers as Anna danced lightly in her seat. Gray chuckled but I could clearly see the love sick look in his eyes. Mom turned around to see what was going on and saw how Gray was smiling at Anna. She turned to dad who winked at her.

We reached Cousins after a four hour drive. The first thing we did was dash to our rooms. Anna used mom's old room while I used my dad's. The other two rooms were Cassey and Will's which we were allowed to use but avoided.

"I'm rooming with Aiden",Jake said. "So I'll room with Anna?",Gray asked as a pink blush played on Anna's cheeks.

"No,non,nein. You are so not rooming with my baby sister",I said.

"You're twins",Gray said.

"I'm the older one though",I argued.

"By three minutes",Anna said.

"Whatever. I room with her,you guys room with each other",I declared with finality.

Anna was all dressed in her bikini, applying her sunscreen on her legs. It had a puffy baby blue top with high waisted bottoms. It was hella small.

She slipped on some shorts and tied her hair in a bun. "Hey Anne?",I asked. "Mmhmm",she said removing the hairtie that she was holding in her mouth to fasten it around her hair.

"Don't you have a suit? You know something that is not... revealing",I drawled out rubbing my neck.

She chuckled and placed her hands on my shoulder. "Aiden hon. You're not my dad or boyfriend",she chuckled. "And....I'm the one who should be afraid of my body don't you think? I'm cool Aid."

"No it's just....my friends are here and you're looking all..."

"Hot?",she tried.

I nodded my head in response. She kissed my cheek and said,"Don't worry. They're good guys. You should know that."

"I know they are",I said kissing her cheek in return. "They are my best friends after all."

We were all strolling on the evening lit beach. Mom and dad were at the house doing God knows what. Since the time we had the talk I didn't even want to imagine what they did when we weren't arround. What? That's how innocent minds work.

I kept sharing glances between Gray and Anna because I knew he was bound to oogle her. What can I say, she really was that pretty.

"It's almost time for the sun set guys",my parents said coming out of the house. My mom in her bikini and dad in his shorts. And they were alone.....yikes. Early teen thoughts people,Early teen thoughts.

"If we quickly head over there",dad said pointing at the far end of the beach. "We'll get the best view."

"Then let's go",I said jogging to that spot. My dad raced me and we soon broke out in a sprint. My dad won,believe it or not.

I heard Anna giggle and Gray laugh while Jake accused them of leaving him behind but didn't bother turning because we were still running.

We stopped after a few meters and took a breather. We glanced behind us to see Anna on Gray's back as my mom and Jake chased them. My mom was smiling as she took pictures after pictures.