chapter 19

Author's note: go grab some popcorn because you're in for a ride and don't forget to look out for POV changes. (There are many) Enjoy:)
_______________________________________

Belly! Where the hell did you put my deodorant?",Steven yelled.

"If you would just bother checking the compartment above your head then you would've found it idiot!",I yelled back from my room.

So...the day has finally arrived. Today was Christmas Eve and it was going to be incredibly magical because Jere was going to get engaged. The house was all set. Christmas decorations lined the hallways and tables filled the living rooms. The engagement was going to be held at the porch because the living room had to be set as a dining area for the large but small family present.

"You and Steven never stop bickering",Taylor chuckled. Of course Taylor was here for Jeremiah's engagement. She was our uninvited but invited guest. Taylor was still the Taylor I'd grown up with. Even though I and Con were married he was still not allowed in the room while we got ready for the engagement.

"They express their love in unknown formats",Sherely chuckled. I ,Shere and Taylor were getting ready together in my room. Well,mine and Con's but still.

"I don't think we can stop",I smiled.

"It's kinda cute though",Taylor nodded.

"It is ?"

"Come on Taylor just let me see Belly",Con pleaded like a child.

"Mr. Conrad Fisher you're married and you still can't get enough of her?",Taylor argued. "Why can't you just stay without her for fifteen minutes.

"No I can't get enough of her",Con declared and I could practically see him folding his hands and frowning like a child.

Taylor opened the door just enough for her to poke her head out."Just stay out of it. Jesus Conrad, I'm not gonna kidnap her. We're only gonna take fifteen minutes."

"First, no you've already been inside for an hour. And two,I don't trust you."

"Stop being a child!",Taylor whisper yelled.

"Fine!",Conrad said and stomped away."Just tell her I love her and don't put too much of makeup on her. She's already beautiful",he yelled from Jere and Steven's room I think.

I chuckled, blushed and yelled,"I love you too!"

"Tell Taylor to let me in",he screamed through the walls.

I laughed and yelled,"Wait for it!"

Taylor walked behind me and stared at me through the mirror. "You look beautiful."

"I feel like a bride."

"That's one of my specialities."

"I feel out shown",Shere pouted and then laughed.

There was another knock on the door and Taylor was practically ready to hold Con's ear and get him out of our room.

"I swear, if you talk about coming inside one more time then you'll pray God has mercy on you",Taylor said angrily under her breath loud enough for us to hear.

She opened the door to find my mom smiling at her. "Hello Taylor",she said. "Could I come in?"

"Of course Laur."

"I guess you were expecting someone?",she asked sweetly.

"Yes. Conrad. He kept nagging us about coming in. I told him to get out but he can't stay away from his dearly dear wife for fifteen minutes",Taylor mocked.