The Lake

Dipper pulled up to the lake to see everybody having a wonderful time, he smiled knowing they were relaxed.

As he coasted to park beside the van and stans red car the old Harleys engine got everyone's attention. "Dipper!" Mabel yelled in glee. "About time you showed up where you've been!" Tommy yelled in the lake. Wendy watched him take his jacket off and his shirt and reach to his bikes storage bag to grab a pair of blue swim trunks.
"Did you go sight seeing bro bro?" Mabel asked curiously, "yeah found a abandoned truck stop and enjoyed the ride." Dipper said calmly as he stepped out of view behind the van. "Can I please change!" Dipper gripped back too little frustrated. Ford on the hood of the car took notice of something heavy in dippers jacket and he knew exactly what would've it been. 'Why is he carrying and for how long?" Ford asked himself this was interesting to him knowing dippers persona might have changed in a way he didn't know interested him.

Dipper quickly came behind the van in a neon green camo swim trunks and palm trees holding his jeans and tossed them on the motorcycle. "Wow someone looks good." Thomas yelled which got robbies attention which him and tambry were goofing off splashing each other. Dipper shrugged and sprinted as fast as possible jumping a good yard before landing in the middle of the group with a cannon ball sending water on everyone.

"You did it dipper!" Robbie yelled jokingly as they started splashing each other and rough housing hard. Ford and Stan bursted our laughing at the young adults.

Once everyone got a breather and started treading in the water Wendy Swam beside dipper just barely touching. His innocent self from when he first visited never left him and he still got slack jawed in such situations. "Seems I kept someone waiting." Dipper spat out followed by Wendy kissing him affectionately. The kids was son stopped when they realized they were about to sink below the water and immediately swam up laughing. Eventually the teens got worn out and they took a break on the beach. "We packed towels in the van." Tommy said getting up to get the towels as the others hung around the semi circle. "So dipper what have you been up to these years?" Tambry asked curiously seeing the scars littering dippers well built body. Wendy caught what she was implying and she noticed the marks too, three long gashes ran along his rib cage on his shoulder a knife stab by the looks of it and on the edge of his shorts the start of another scar on his left leg by the looks something jagged ran down his thigh. "Ranch and machine work in small town of Kansas." Dipper replied smiling laying on his back enjoying the lake view. 'Bullshit!" Wendy thought just then they heard a chop chop chop sound above. That got everyone's attention as two Blackhawk helicopters flew over them flying low over the tree tops. As they flew over the older pines twins eyes grew wide especially the direction they were heading even the others knew the stories and rumors of the northern sector and these helicopters were heading north east. As they watched the helicopters banked a sharp left out of view in between the mountains.

"Kids it's best we head home... now." Stanley said nervously which they all nodded execpt dipper who was calm during this and it raised questions for Stanford. After a little while after changing dipper took a seat on his motorcycle and started it leading the small group down the road. Tomorrow time to get to work.' Dipper thought as he calmly drove with his light on down the dark highway ahead of the group. As they drove three humvees passed them which dipper just waved at them knowing he'd be working with the specialist he requested when he did these jobs such as eliminating a whole death cult in the Appalachia mountains of Virginia. This was a new level of crazy, abandoned government projects never sounded good.