"Movie night?"

Dippers pov
I sat down at Wendy's spot and I heard the door ring, "good morning welcome to the mystery shack be prepared to be wowed." I said with enthusiasm, as the group walked around I noticed two parents and looked like sisters came in, "mommy can I get one of these hats?" One of them asked they looked about 13 and 10. The oldest one grabbed the blue pine tree one and I noticed the younger one grabbed a green flannel one with a white tree and a heart with it. The two brought it and I rung it up "$45 ma'am... the blue one I used to have." I told them "what happened to it?" The oldest asked, "well I was about your guys age when I first time visited gravity falls and through that summer I grew a friendship later crush with a girl." I told them and they gave their mom and dad a look of please continue, mabel used to do the same thing. "Well what happened did you tell her how you felt?" The mother asked, "ma'am on one of the adventures we had chasing a shapeshifter I freaked out and she over heard it... I thought I lost her but later we talked and I was friend zoned, but before we left on the bus ride we switched hats, my pine tree blue hat and her furry lumberjack hat." I told them with little bite to it cuz it bothered me. "Things change young man, maybe since your back in town Maybe you guys can hangout now and, the heart might grow fond of love when Separated." Their father told me as he pulled the tags off the hats as the lady paid me with a $50 and I gave her $5 back. "Thank you for the advice and safe travels." I told them, "good luck  on getting with that crush of yours and thank you!" They yelled back as they went through the door. I just leaned back on the chair and swept my hand , "was I really that sweaty talking about her to them wow." I told myself.

Wendy's pov
"Thanks for the advice and have a safe travels." I heard lastly , I heard everything and I grabbed my phone and texted my dad
(Her texting her dad below)
Hey Dad! You got a little bit?

What's up dear?

Remember The mystery twins mainly dipper pines?

The ones who freed us from that one eyed triangles throne room? I honestly don't remember

YES the one who I traded hats with!!!!

Oh now I remember, what about him?

Well he showed up today... it's Friday can he hangout at our place for movie night?

'Please dad please!' I want him to so badly accept him

After how he protected you from mind control and help free you from being a banner on the fear pyramid....

I got the text I wanted him to be accepted he's risked a lot for this town.

He's already proved himself worthy and if you trust him I should trust your judgment. Have a great day I gotta go, ❤️❤️

Thanks dad!!! BE SAFE
(End of phone conversation)

I got off the phone and went back to the counter. This time sitting on the stole, "hey dipstick you took my spot." I told him , "haha you took my hat seems fair." He replied with laughing, "ok good point." I told him which he looked at me then I winked at him and I just felt red on my cheeks. "You okay Wendy?" He asked me 'Ah shit!' "Yeaaah I'm fine just been long days till you showed up." I told him, "guess your right but how's your family been?" He asked, "busy as always but dipper I got a question?" I asked
Dippers pov
I watched the secerty footage see if there was any memes for me and Wendy to make of Stan and I kept it going surprisingly! "Busy as always but dipper I got a question?" She asked which I knew I better give her my full attention. "Hit me with it Wendy!" I told her and we bursted our laughing. My unexpected humor Somedays, "soo wanna have movie night tonight with me at my place?" She told me "of course yes anytime with you is the best time ever I mean a great time." I replied with. 'Does she still like me, I caught myself this time I hope...'  "alright be at my place at  7 I mean 7:30 hehe." She replied with. I pulled out my phone it was 1:30pm , "hey wanna get lunch break together?" I asked still alternating between locking eyes with her and making sure I don't annoy customers.

Wendy's pov
DID HE JUST ASK ME TO LUNCH!!!!! "Well why they heck dork YES! , us 3 still didn't hangout at the dinner together about time we make more memories here." I told him and his eyes went wide, and 'yes I lied about us 3 hey you shippers ship us a girl is gotta do what a girls gotta do.' We high fived which actually hurt from him , "dang dipper got some muscle." I joked, "doing college and working as a part time farm hand and machinist is a good workout along side paranormal stuff." He told me. 'Sticking to your roots but growing them strong and expanding the horizons now this is why I fell for this dweeb haha."
"Hey Grunkle Stan and ford we're going to lunch want me to bring you anything back?" Dippers yelled, "A cheese burger would be nice and fries!" Ford yelled, "tourist, and a sweet tea  thanks and who's buying I'm not made out of money!" Stan yelled , "Chili cheese dogs 2 please dude, my girlfriend is coming over and I appreciate it dude." Soos yelled. "Got it all written down I'm buying on me!" Dippers yelled as he got up and put the list in his wallet. "Enjoy your date you two!" Stan replied with as both young adults started to leave the MysterY Shack. Both were blushing and were embarrassed by Stan which wasn't new from him.

(Imagine the header image switched and them older)