Returning to the shack

Dippers pov
I sat alone on this bus ride to Gravity falls, from Hutchinson Kansas, in a way reminding me of gravity falls by the small towns. They were great people too but I always enjoyed being here. "Last stop gravity falls." The bus driver told me which I got up and grabbed my backpack and two bags. "Thank you sir, have a great summer." I told him as I tipped him $5. "Thanks kid you too." He told me as I got off and I turned and waved at him. The smallest of gestures goes a long way I've learned. "Time to get to the shack." I told myself.

Today was a busy day at the Mystery Shack, Soos remolded it and with Ford and Stan always bringing something back there was always something new and weird.
Wendy pov
I just got done checking out a customer which I heard the door ring as they left but I had already grabbed my magazine but didn't hear it close. "Welcome to the one and only mystery shack be prepared to wowed." I said, "uh hey Wendy long time no see." I heard it was deep but still familiar. I lowered my magazine to see a man in a blue heavy jacket, worn , burned its seen better days but I looked up to see a lumberjack hat "dipper?" I asked, "only you know of." He said, I playfully punched him on the arm, "about time you show up here, I miss you I mean we missed you." I told him, 'crap I'm blushing too hope he blows it off or something.' I told myself that till , "it's fine Wendy it happens." He said calmly as we locked eyes. "I better get my things moved in upstairs before we get a chance to catch up."
Dippers pov
I told her I needed to unpack but dam she's still as pretty and independent as I remembered. I went up to the old attic and got my things unloaded , I'll finish unpacking once I'm done meeting with everyone catching up. "Time to head back down." I told myself and closed the door behind me.

Wendy's pov
I heard some creaking of the steps from upstairs I knew it was dipper. When I saw him step down I noticed he was wearing looked like red winged steel toe boots. "Nice boots dude!" I called to him , "thanks Wendy, work hard play hard right?" He replied with kinda red. "Dude you're back!" Soos greeted him followed by a fist bump then  "well well looking good kid, Littke raged... just adds character to ya." Stan greeted him with followed by a hug, Ford scared him with another hug. "So where's Mabel?" Stan asked, "she's on her way just had to finish up some sweater orders before she could get here, I don't know when?" He told them. Some reason I had butterflies in my stomach just weird, "Mr.pines I'm gonna go to the restroom really quickly, dweeb got my spot." He gave me a thumbs up and I left

The get together was short but they went back to work and dipper started to run the register again. "Like old times." He told himself