Into the Woods

Night fell quietly over the small town, dipper had dropped off Wendy at her house safe and sound now he was waiting for his ride by the drive way of the Mystery Shack at 1:00am, thankfully mabels friends have fallen asleep early spending the night so Dipper was able to not be as tense on sneaking out.
Two head lights soon pulled by the road a black humvee and rolled down its window. "Contractor Pines?" The non emotional voice asked, "yes that's me let's get to work." Dipper replied getting into the black car driving them towards the sector of the National forest of gravity falls. After a good trip through winding roads they pulled to a stop and Dipper stepped out of the car scanning the nightly activity for any unwanted guest. "Your gear is in the back." The voice told him which the trunk popped open as dipper walked around to it and inside the gun case was his personal Daniel defense mark 18 with a AIMPOINT red dot and surefire scout light, on his webbing for his head was a thermal monocular. The lie he told his family members about ranching was a total lie no his actual job is a paranormal hunter , his contracts are mainly demons that want destruction to humanity and conquer the world and the many satanic death cults who want to bring upon the apocalypse for the antichrist and the new world order. Some may say the secrets from family are harsh but when you're part of leading black ink military units to shut down assists of global criminals, companies and politicians there's a nickname for him in the system that even the CIA calls him by "the mystery man"

After a good half hour, With his assortment of lightweight equipment on he slammed the trunk hood shut and tapped the car the car drove off into the night leaving Dipper in the dangerous woods that's even the creatures he encountered here as a kid avoided. With that in mind dipper grabbed one of his standard 30 round mags in his rifle and racked the charging handle back and letting the gun chamber a Fresh round of 5.56 NATO followed by him raising it to low ready and start making his trek towards his destination. As he started to enter the tree line he grabbed the cross necklace he's hidden underneath his shirt and made a silent prayer before continuing into the dark forest.

(Sorry guys been really busy and lately now moved into my new place with my cousin who lost his apartment in a fire 🔥 he wanted to watch gravity falls for the first time so it's why I'm back here. I don't own the characters just enjoy good stories and concepts)