The Northern Sector Secerts

Two young adults snuggled in bed and very cozy with the blanket over them and their embrace making them feel safe with each other.

Wendy slowly stirred and awoke. The warm comfortable chest and breathing she was laying on gave her the desire to stay but the smell of sausage and bacon got her attention. As she got up she saw how peaceful dipper was unbothered so she changed into a plane white t shirt with her usual button up green shirt over it and removed  shorts for jeans. As she finished up she wondered what he did for paranormal investigating like they did when they were younger. "Dipper wake up my dad made us breakfast!" She gently said with care and he slowly got up and stretched. "Morning Wendy." He said with a smile and she came closer and they shared a kiss. "Morning dork." She said playfully as he took in his surroundings. "Smells like someone made us breakfast." Dipper added which he got out of bed and the two went down stairs for breakfast.

The two took seats at the island of the kitchen and manly dan handed them their plates but on the stove there was extra for more servings. Bacon, homemade sausage, scrambled eggs with some fried vegetables and biscuits were on their plates. "Dad we don't usually cook this good?" Wendy asked little concerned. "Dear we haven't had a large breakfast in awhile and I think dipper here approves of my cooking." Manly Dan said followed by laughing cuz dipper already was halfway through the plate of food, Wendy just watched how well mannered he was but so quick. "Dude you eat to quickly." Wendy joked. Dipper swallowed his current bites then responded with, "this is slow to me actually, smooth is fast." Dipper responded with and a shrug. "Guess the young man has to eat." Manly dan added followed by a question for dipper, "so dipper what you do for work?" He said as he grabbed a piece of bacon. "Worked as a machinist, welder, also did some jobs for the railroad and also a ranch hand." Dipper casually responded with. "Well do you still investigate paranormal stuff?" Dan asked cuz the old times and weird events of gravity falls, dipper was always had a way to solve the mystery. "Yeah I have but not as much." He responded but he learned to act like he wasn't lying when he was. 'Dipper I hate lying to them but my job requires it.' Dipper thought but one day he would tell them in time. The two would finish two plates worth of food and once finished Dipper grabbed his jacket and tied his boots. "Pines take care of her today." Manly dan said, "yes sir." Dipper replied with in a serious tone. Wendy was thrown off by this due to the other guys were usually casual reply but dippers serious tone was a sign he cared for her.

The two left Her place and headed to mystery shack. As they neared a green off road pick up with a mortar cycle strapped on the back of it pulled in and a Burnett girl wearing a multi colored jack got out and grinned ear to ear at them. The new couple held hands tightly and Mabel tackled dipper hard, "ABOUT TIME YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!" Mabel yelled hurting Wendy's and dippers ears. "Good to see your back Mabel." Wendy said shyly , which Mabel got up and hugged her but whispered "did you at least use protection?" Wendy's eyes went wide followed by a glare, dipper hit up chuckling at it. Mabel let go of the hug with a raised eye brow, "did you or not?" Mabel asked, "no no no , gezzz Mabel I don't know who has the pervert genes here." Dipper said followed by a face palm. Both girls let out laughing at Dipper's embarrassment, "I got you good!" Mabel said which she trolled him.
Dipper rolled his eyes then went off to unload his motorcycle.

Dipper unloaded his old World War Two Harley but he modified it with a modern engine and parts for better performance

Dipper unloaded his old World War Two Harley but he modified it with a modern engine and parts for better performance. As he did that mabel talked with Wendy.
Once in the kick stand dipper grabbed the high octane gas can out of the bed of the pick up and poured it in the tank filling it full. As he closed the cap and sat the gas tank down his phone rang.

The gravity falls theme song going off dipper slid his iPhone (whatever model you want) up and answered. "Dipper pines meet us in a few hours at the old abandoned truck stop." The anonymous caller said, "meet you there soon I'll be riding my usual make sure it's all in cash no ands about it... see you there AT" dipper replied and the call ended.
Just then the old van from their younger years pulled. The crew. "Guys!" Mabel yelled gleefully. "Well well ain't it Dr Funtimes." Thomas greeted followed by a bear hug. "Ugh go to see you too guys." Dipper responded. Wendy just was laughing at the sight of her current boyfriend getting nervous around the old crew.

"We dropped by if you guys wanna join us at the lake." Thomas offered. "Yeah we'll join ya!" Mabel yelled happy bad heck. With that the three grabbed their things and dipper put his trunks in his back pack. "I'll ride there on my bike." Dipper told them and Wendy Just planted a kiss on his cheek. "Be safe dork." Wendy told him. With that they loaded up and dipper was cruising behind them on his motorcycle.