Becky

Chloe got home, locked her door, tossed her heels to the side, and flopped down on her couch. She was exhausted, her feet ached, and her social meter was depleted of all energy. Certainly her and Miguel must have walked fifty miles and spoke to one hundred people that day. Had she known the day was going to consist of no much walking she would have worn more comfortable shoes. However, their day together was not wasted. There were a few buildings that Chloe absolutely loved. She was trying to avoid building a new store when there were already so many available and empty buildings. To her surprise she happened to fall in love with the older buildings she knows today more than the newer ones. The architecture and history of the buildings couldn't be beat. There was a hint dart in the older structures that the modern units didn't possess.

After Chloe gathered the energy she went upstairs and got in the shower. She took her time and scrubbed the long day away. She washed her hair and just stood under the steaming water. It felt no good. After a while or just soaking in the warmth of the water, Chloe decided to get out. Since she was planning on spending the rest of the evening alone she didn't see the need to dress too sexy. She picked out something simple. A tank top and a pair of panties. She threw her hair up into a ponytail and settled into bed with a book she hadn't finished yet.

Chloe was enjoying her evening alone. She liked the plethora of women that she had at her beck and call but she liked her privacy even more. The fact that she was able to have them when she wanted them or not when she didn't was important to her. She kept things very black and white with the women in her life. They knew it was a sexual thing and that was it. That shared knowledge kept things neat and organized.

All that said, sometimes Chloe did wish she could just share the silence with someone. Maybe she could have someone over and they give her space but still be there for her. Was that weird to want? Could she ever obtain that? Not if she always pushed everyone away or only used them for sex but she'd worry about that another time.

Chloe thought she heard a door open and close. She could very well be imagining things but then she heard the quiet but sure footsteps on the stairway. She wasn't expecting anyone no this was alarming. She quickly got up and retrieved the baseball bat Miguel made her keep in her bedroom since she refused to own a gun. "Daddy?" Beca's soft voice came from the other side of the door. Chloe sighed in relief and put the bat back in its place. She opened the bedroom door and welcomed Beca in. Like the good girl she was, she was only wearing her panties.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Chloe was not expecting to see her at least until Friday when the weekend started.

Beca felt sheepish. Did Chloe not miss her enough to want to see her? Was she crossing some type of boundary? Maybe she should just lie and make up an excuse for coming over.

Always be honest and obedient.

"I missed you and wanted to see you." Beca confessed. "But I realize I should have called first. I'm sorry."

"No. It's fine. I was just reading." Chloe sat back on her bed and peeled the blanket back in the spot beside her. "Come here. Daddy missed you too."

Beca smiled before crawling into bed beside her. She cuddled up to Chloe and relished in the clean scent of her body. She always loved the way Chloe smelled. It was never the harsh and strong smell of most perfumes. It was subtle and sweet.

"How was your day?" Chloe asked as she gently stroked Beca's back. While she was thoroughly enjoying her solitude, she was happy Beca interrupted. The soft cuddles were nice.

"Really long and hard, Daddy." Beca whined. She had the overwhelming urge to be babied. She kicked ass and took care of her clients all day long. She wanted to let go of the wheel, for just a little while. She thought there was no better place or person to do that with than Chloe. Especially since she was supposed to and Chloe's presence, like it or not, demanded to be submitted on all fronts.