Collared

Beca had already showered and changed her clothes. She looked so much better than she had earlier in the day when Chloe first saw her. Not that she cared if Chloe of all people thought she looked good or not. Beca rolled her eyes at herself. She was being silly again. This whole bet was messing with her head. Chloe and Beca were still very much just friends. There was nothing romantic about what they were doing, Beca reminded herself. No feelings allowed.
With all that said, Beca still checked her reflection for the billionth time and checked her watch. Chloe texted and said she was ten minutes away but that was twenty minutes ago. Beca wasn't completely stoked about what they were shopping for but she was a sucker for being punctual. She was very precise when it came to times even if she didn't look like it.
Finally the doorbell rang and Beca rushed to answer it.
"Hey there." Chloe said, taking in all of Beca's  beauty. "Are you ready?" Beca's outfit and freshly straightened hair were a far cry from earlier. It almost made Chloe forget about the collar and order her on her knees right then.
Beca nodded and followed her to the car. Chloe opened the door for her, which was (for lack of better words) fucking weird. Then to top off the weirdness Chloe fastened her seatbelt for her.
"That feel okay?" Chloe asked, eyeing Beca for some type of nonverbal response.
"Yes, Mommy." Beca said quietly. She blinked a few times trying to rationalize what was happening. It was weird that Chloe had done that for her but it was also... nice? Was nice the word she wanted to use? And if it was nice, why did it feel nice? Why wasn't she completely repulsed and against it?
Chloe nodded, pleased with herself and Beca's response, and got into the car. As their car ride went along, Beca couldn't help but notice how distant Chloe was being. She was always quiet but this was too quiet, even for her.
"Are you okay Chlo?" Beca asked, staring out the window. She had assumed they were were going to Playmakers, the usual sex toy shop people went to, but they had passed that a while ago.
"Yes. Are you?" Chloe asked in response.
"Sure. You just seem spaced out or something. Did I do something?" Beca wondered out loud. Was earlier super weird for her too and now they both had to suffer in awkward silence until it passed? Because she didn't want to do that. She would back out of the bet before she let it make their friendship uncomfortable.
Chloe shook her head. "Oh. Not at all. I guess my mind is just..." she spun her hand in the air, "all over the place."
"What are you thinking about?" Beca asked.
Chloe glanced over at Beca and then back to the road. A small giggle bubbled up inside of her but she didn't answer Beca's question. She didn't say anything.
"Tell me." Beca demanded.
"You really want to know?" Chloe questioned.
"Yup."
Chloe smirked. "How cute you're going to look in your new collar."
Beca was thankful it was so dark in the car otherwise Chloe would see how bright her cheeks were burning.

Chloe sensed the new tension in the air and broke the silence. "Did you get any work done today after I left?"
"I did. Thanks for asking. Though, the more I work with this client, the more unlikely it seems I'll get the results I want and meet the deadlines."
Chloe sucked her teeth and fanned her hand. "Please. You're the best music producer I know. They wouldn't have given you the client if they didn't think you could handle it. You'll be fine, love."
Beca smiled to herself. She kind of liked when Chloe called her love. It was sweet and not too sappy. "Thank you."
"You're welcome." Chloe couldn't see her but she knew Beca was smiling. She could just tell by the sound of her voice and littleness of it.
The car came to a stop and the pair got out. It was a new store neither of them had been to before. They ventured inside and were greeted by two women.
The women offered Chloe and Beca a warm welcome and encouraged them to look around the store. They weren't at all overbearing and after a while didn't seem as creepy as they first did.
Chloe gave Beca some space to look around. She didn't want to overwhelm her as soon as they got there. Chloe tried to imagine if she had to be Beca's sub. She wasn't sure she could do it. Chloe liked being in charge. She liked having making decisions. She wouldn't do very well taking orders from anyone.
Beca came back to Chloe with a leather collar in her hand. Again, she couldn't look right at Chloe while she spoke. "What do you think about this one? Do you like it?" She held it up so Chloe could see it better.
It was black thick leather with a silver loop where the leash would hook. The intricate stitch work was done with a subtle red thread. Chloe knew red and black were Bec's favorite colors. She nodded. "Yes. It's nice." She held her hand out and Beca gave it to her. She took it to the counter and paid for it.
Chloe took Beca back to her place so they could try the new collar out. Chloe was giddy with excitement and Beca was nervous as hell.
They walked into Chloe's house, somewhere Beca had been thousands of times, but tonight it seemed new. It was like a strange planet. The sound of the door locking behind them jolted Beca back to reality. She knew she had to take her clothes off now.

Only panties can be worn in Mommy's house.

It made it easier for Beca that she wore really cute and sexy underwear just in case this scenario played out. That coupled with the fact that Chloe wasn't watching her strip this time, made it not so bad. So now here she was completely naked, save the black thong she was wearing, standing in Chloe's house. Beca hadn't even seen where she went.
Chloe came down stairs in a short cut silk robe that was so loosely tied Beca could see her black strappy bralette peeking from under.
"Oh." Beca said involuntarily. She couldn't help it. She wasn't sure she had ever seen anything so sexy. Beca wasn't blind. She knew Chloe was conventionally attractive but until this very moment she had never thought of her like this (well she had but she wouldn't admit it to herself).Like the walking goddess she was. Even the clicking sound her heels made against the floor was majestic.
Chloe cocked her head to the side and smirked. "Thank you?"

Beca suddenly felt the cold of the room settle in around her. Why on earth did Chloe keep it so chilly in her house?
"Turn around, love." Chloe said gently. Beca did as she was told. Chloe took the ponytail holder from around her wrist and neatly placed Beca's brunette tresses into a bun. "Is that too tight?" Chloe asked.
"No, Mommy." Beca said. She felt the warmth of Chloe's body radiating against her from behind. It made her feel things. Hot and heavy sexual things. The next thing she felt was the cool leather sliding across her neck. It wrapped around her throat and though it was tight, it was not uncomfortable. There was still breathing room. Chloe manually spun Beca back around so they were facing each other. She looked perfect to Chloe.
"How does that feel?" Chloe asked.
"Fine."
"Good. Position one." Chloe said, taking a small step back from Beca to give her just a little more space. Beca racked her brain for the picture of the positions she was supposed to memorize. It was lost somewhere in the piles of information in her mind. She looked to Chloe for some type of hint but didn't receive one.
"I don't know position one." Beca confessed after what felt like an eternity of stalling. Oddly enough, she felt ashamed.
"That's okay, love. You will by the end of the night." Chloe slipped her finger in the ring of Beca's collar and pulled her upstairs.