When our bodies pressed together, I felt something hard between my thighs. And I saw that it was Roman's own desire. My eyes rounded at this, but I couldn't stop kissing him. He wanted me, just as inexperienced as I was that I wanted him too. But I was also nervous and shaken with passion that I didn't know what to do.

He tore his lips from mine and whispered huskily in my ear. "I won't do anything you're not comfortable doing." He nibbled my ear with his teeth. "Not now. Not yet. But let me just..." He looked into my eyes, then. "Let me just touch you."

Heaven knew that I wanted that, as well. He took a step back and took off his shirt, his firmly muscled body glowing in the fire beside him with damp water on every part of his abdomen and back. I couldn't stop staring and, despite the situation, it made Roman chuckle. He gave me a smile that I'd come to love: his lopsided smile that made him boyish and rakish. But he grew serious when his eyes trailed over to my half-open mouth.

"Roman?" I whispered.

He took a step forward -- I didn't move. I just stood there, staring at him. I didn't say no when he grabbed a hefty fabric of my wet shirt and pulled it over my head. I didn't say no when he lay me down on the carpeted floor. We didn't care if the place was hundreds of years old. We didn't care if the place was dirty. All we cared about was we.

This was where everything began. This was our past and our present and our future.

I didn't say no when he pressed his weight on top of me, resting an elbow so he wouldn't crush me. I smiled as I looked at his face; that handsome, gorgeous face that haunted my mind for a while. For a long, long while. With another hand, he pushed a hair on my forehead gently aside. I didn't say no when that hand, after gently pushing a strand of my hair away, went down onto my belly and trailed up and up to the lock on my bra in the front.

His hand stopped at the lock, looking at me with questioning eyes, asking me if I wanted him to stop. But I did not. When two of his fingers unlocked it, he pulled my back up benignly and took it off from me completely. When were back to lying down, Roman's eyes stared at my breasts. I knew I should have covered myself. I should have been embarrassed letting him see me like this. But I didn't feel any of those nor felt the urge to grab my shirt and cover them. I felt loved.

I looked at him and touched his cheek tenderly. He gave a breath when he stared at me; but just a touch of my hand on his cheek set his eyes on my face. He turned his head slightly, kissing my hand on his cheek, closing his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him slowly. And we kissed, forgetting all our problems, releasing everything we missed out on each other, even if this wasn't everything yet. Also, I couldn't help it...

I fell in love with him all over again in one day.

*****

I woke up, not knowing what time it was. The sky was still gray and angry, so I was sure it wasn't night yet. I rubbed my eyes with the back of hand and remembered that I had a dream. A beautiful dream that I knew couldn't be real at all. But when I turned my head to look down, seeing Roman Van Allen himself, asleep beside me, I knew that everything was real. Everything happened for a reason because we were in love.

I got up and grabbed my now-dry shirt and bra. I wore them and went back to lie beside Roman. I put up my elbow and rested my head on my hand, smiling at the sight of this guy sleeping beside me. He was adorable to look at, really. When he was awake, his brows were usually arrogant; sometimes it would even snap down to a furrow and his lips would be immobile and grim, and his jaw would be clipped. But when he was asleep, he was something different.

Now his brows were soft and arched to perfection, his eyes gently closed. When I moved my eyes to his soft, perfectly pink lips, I touched my own with my fingers. He kissed me with those lips of his. I gave a sheepish smile, remembering the way he took great care of not completely making love to me at all. He had been gentle and sweet. I trailed a finger from his eyebrows, nose, cheeks, jaw, and lips. Roman looked so boyish that I couldn't believe this was the man I first met just a month ago.