"Blake, I'm fine. Love is hard but I'll get over it, am I right? Everyone does. He's my best friend, he'll do something stupid someday to make me fall out of love. Even if I don't, which is hardly possible, I'll always be here supporting th two of you." He assured me.

I smiled at him and emotions overwhelmed me.
I have such a great friend. I don't ever want to lose him.

"I know I'm great, you won't ever lose me." George spoke.

Did I say that out loud? Shit, I'm at it again.

"Yes you are " George laughed.

I'm glad because he deserved to know this.

"Seriously Blake, don't worry about me. I'll eventually get over it and the three of us will be in this band together as best friends even after our death." George joked and I hugged him tightly.

George's laughter slowed down while he stroked my hair and whispered "Take care of him yeah. I'm here but he needs you more. Don't hurt him."

I pulled back and nodded with a smile.

Overprotective George is showing his face.

"I'll give this lecture to him as well but first you should go to him. He must be waiting for you." George said.

I laughed and nodded.

------

I entered the room to find Reece inside the blanket. He must be tired so I just went and slid down next to my boyfriend. I like saying it.

Suddenly, Reece turned towards me and hugged me tightly. I was shocked for a second but then calmed down and smiled at his adorableness.

"Missed you" he said.

"I was with you not even 15 minutes ago." I laughed out.

"I still missed you, is it wrong to miss my boyfriend?" He whispered.

"Not at all love." I murmured.

He looked upto me and pushed his lips on mine. We kissed for a minute and pulled apart only when air became necessary. But he pulled me back as soon as we regained our breath.

We kissed fiercely when Reece pulled apart and looked at me with dilated pupils. His lips were swollen and red, he looked so damn hot that I couldn't resist but move on top of him to kiss him hard again. I rubbed my crotch on his and felt him growing hard against my hard-on.

I pulled his shirt and started peppering him with kisses, leaving a trail of mark on his neck and chest claiming him mine.

Reece let out an incoherent moan that turned me on even more. I moved south and started unbuttoning his pants.

I took his hard on in my mouth and Reece moaned out loudly in pleasure.

I kept sucking him until he was a whimpering mess under me.

I pulled out and kissed him before asking "Do you want to go any further Reece?"

Reece, who's eyes were closed till now opened them and looked at me with lustful eyes.

He nodded and kissed me hard again.

"Do it Blake. I want you inside me." His words gave me even more courage.

I took out a bottle of lube and a packet of condom from the drawer.

I lubed up my fingers and pushed one inside his tight hole. He moaned out loudly and said "It hurts Blakey."

I kissed him and bit his neck to distract him from the ache. I started thrusting my finger inside him and soon added two more when Reece asked for them.

He was whimpering and biting my shoulder continuously to keep his calm.

"I'm ready Blake. I'm ready for you." I pulled out my fingers and wrapped the condom around my cock lubing it up.

I lined it up and clashed my lips against Reece as soon as I thrusted inside him.

He moaned on my lips.

I started moving once he seemed ready to take me.

After my each thrust, he seemed to get more and more pleasure.

After I hit a certain bundle of nerves, he moaned out the loudest. I kept hitting him there while he made "ah ah ah" noises again and again.

"Yes right there Blake. Ah" he moaned loud.

I kept hitting him the same spot when I felt him cumming from between our bodies.

His hole clenched and my thrusts became sloppier with time.

After a few sloppy thrusts, I came into the condom.

Ecstasy and pleasure was still pumping through my blood. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out of him and layed beside him holding him in my embrace.

It felt just like last night except there was a satisfaction and also the sweat and cum but nevermind.

"I love you Blakey. Always stay by my side." Reece said yawning softly.

I smiled and whispered "I love you too Reece."

THE END

A Breece ending for those who wanted Breece. I love Breece as well so I had to make this.

Anyways, this is the end and I'm really thankful of those who stuck around.

It's funny how with Greece, I make George the bottom, because obviously but when it comes to Breece, although Reece is the oldest and Blake is the youngest out of all, I still imagine Reece to be the bottom.

Sorry for the pathetic smut, I'm still learning.

Hope you all like "NHC LOVE TRIANGLE".

Do leave a VOTE and COMMENT your views.

Thank you.

~curvy