Chapter 14

Blake's POV

"I've decided to leave the band." My eyes widened.

"No!" George and I yelled at the same time.

"You're not leaving the band Reece. We need you here. George needs you here. I need you here." I murmured the last part softly.

Reece looked at me and held my hand in his softly "I'm sorry for doing what I did back there Blake."

I smiled knowingly "Don't be mate. I think we are really bad at pretending to be boyfriends."

Reece laughed and nodded "It's not you, it's me. I'm a bad actor."

All three of us gave out a laugh and then promptly things went quite again.

I know what's there in Reece's heart. Somebody needs to help this poor guy say out his feelings.

"Reece, why did you kiss me back there?" I asked.

Both George and Reece looked up at me skeptically.

"Because" he trailed off.

"Because Anais wouldn't have believed us the other way around." I spoke on his behalf.

Reece looked down while George seemed to not believe me but was shook when he saw Reece nodding.

I smiled, even though it hurts, it is what it is. I can't live in the darkness and neither can I leave them in one.

I kept my hand on his shoulder and started drawing light circle patterns on it "Why did you kiss George last night?"

Reece's eyes widened and George froze in his place.

"Blake!" Reece whisper yelled at me.

"It's alright Reece, I know it was just the heat of the moment." George said getting up when Reece held his arm stopping him in his tracks.

"Is that what you think it was? Heat of the moment?" Reece asked accusingly, he sounded hurt.

George turned around to look at him.

He murmured softly but sounded annoyed "Then what was it Reece? I can never tell because you're too unpredictable. One minute you're kissing me and the next day you're kissing our best friend like there's no tomorrow. How do I know what's there in your heart."

"You are there, you stupid." Reece said and went silent.

George's eyes widened in shock. I knew it already. I think the Amnesia video was it for me, I don't know why I let myself get carried away but I know for the fact that I'm really happy for them. If I had to get Reece at the cost of George's happiness, I'd give him up ultimately.

"I think you guys should talk alone for a while." I said but George yelled "Stay".

Reece, who ignored the tiny conversation between us continued "I like you George, heck I love you. Since day one. I couldn't contain my happiness the day I heard that it was you who suggested my name."

So, he did know it.

"I- Reece." George stuttered out.

"Oh for fuck sake George, say it." I yelled.

"I love you too Reece." George blurted.

Reece and I smiled.

Things were going smooth but I think George has some problem with smoothness, so he asked "Reece, why didn't you ask me? Ya know, to be your pretend boyfriend."

Are you serious George? You had to ruin the moment.

Reece just laughed and looked at me "Sorry for troubling you Blake. I asked you instead of George because" he turned towards George and said "I was scared."

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Scared that George wouldn't agree to it. And hearing your rejections seemed easier than that of George's." Reece said.

That's definitely reasonable. I get it. If I were to be in his position right now, I'd do this as well.

"Also, because you know I'm a better actor than George." I joked.

-×-×-×-
So, it's Greece after all.
One more chapter and this book will end. I might write an alternate chapter in the end just for my satisfaction.

Hope I made stuff clear with this above episode. Why do I always make Blake suffer? .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

Anyways, Do VOTE and COMMENT your views If interested.

Thank you for reading.

~curvy