Chapter 10

Blake's POV

"So, how did you guys fall in love?" Anais asked raising her eyebrows.

We were all sitting by the swimming pool in George's backyard. It was a sunny day and Anais wanted to "feel the sun". Ugh.

I was gulping down my drink when I heard her question. Suddenly, I choked on my own drink and started coughing vigorously.

Reece noticed and rubbed my back, helping my breathing to get in control.

"Are you alright?" He mumbled comfortingly.

I took a deep breath and nodded "Yeah, yeah. I just choked on my drink."

"Why? Did my question take you by surprise?" Anais smirked.

I shook my head and said "Why would it?" yeah, it did.

"Okay, then tell me. How did you guys get together?" Anais interrogated.

"We...um...you see... we're in this band...and...we" I tried to make something up but it sure wasn't working. Oh, c'mon Reece! Say something.

"We met online." All of us raised our eyebrows. "Yeah, that's right! Blake and I started talking to each other online and then we met up. In fact, he was the one who suggested my name to Ben, our manager. So, thanks to Blake, I'm here today." He turned his gaze towards me and smiled.

I wasn't the one who suggested your name. It was George.

Reece knew this. I turned towards George and his mouth was wide open in shock. He noticed my gaze and looked down. George looked hurt.

"Is that so? How cute? Are you sure it'll work out? You guys are in a band and in a relationship. I mean, business and personal life doesn't work together you know. I'm just saying." She shrugged. She was so desparate. She's trying hard to break us up. It's not gonna happen though. You do know that you're not really together right...

"You don't have to worry about it Anais. I really like Blake and I won't let anything break us up." Reece smiled at me. His pretty smile that brightens up my world. Cute little dimples showing themselves as if it was just for me to see.

I smiled back and we stared at each other for a few seconds.

*cough cough*

George coughed bringing us out of our staring contest.

"How sweet! Anyway! I think I'll head to my room and take a short nap." She said in a bittersweet tone. "Reecey, take me to my room please." She continued.

why? don't you have feet?

"Um, yeah sure." Reece mumbled and turned towards me "Blake, I think we should head back to our room as well." He said placing his hand on mine and winking at me.

I chuckled and nodded.

From the corner of my eyes I could feel Anais glaring at me.

George's POV

Blake took Reece's hand and they headed towards their room. Their room? When did they have their own personal room? I share it with them. Not to mention it's my own room.

I sighed. There's no way out of it now.

But... I can't deny the fact that I was really hurt when Reece said that Blake was the one who suggested his name for the band. It was me. I suggested his name. But, I can't make it right. I have to get a grip on myself.

Till tomorrow, then Anais will be gone and things will be back to normal.

------

It's 8 in the evening and Miss whipped here decided to play truth and dare.

Who are we to deny? I sighed at her stubbornness.

I really don't like her. She's literally the reason I have to see my crush getting cozy with my best friend.

Yes, cozy.

Reece decided to play a little hard. He sat in between Blake's leg and leaned his back on Blake's chest. There was literally no space between them by now.

"Okay, okay! I'll go first. Blake, truth or dare." Anais asked and obviously she aimed for Blake first. Seeing how she's treating him, I'm pretty glad that I don't have to pretend to be Reece's boyfriend.

Blake looked like he's contemplating on what to say. I'd be as well if I were to be in his position. Who knows what question she'll ask if he chooses truth and who knows what she'll make him do once he chooses dare.

After a little while of thinking, Blake spoke "Dare."

Anais smirked and said "Good choice." She sounds evil "I dare you to sit next to me."  huh?

"Huh?" It's like Blake read my mind.

"Yeah, c'mon. Get away from Reece and sit next to me." Oh!

Now I get it. She's jealous of how Reece and Blake are getting cozed up.
Oh well!

Blake looked at Reece as if asking his permission. Reece nodded.

Blake took the sign and sat next to Anais.

We continued our game. Reece asked me a what's my favourite video game. Blake asked Reece his favourite holiday destination, which is Japan.

Finally it was Anais's turn who decided to ask me.

"George, what is your sexuality?" I gulped in shock. This question definitely took me off guard.

why's she targeting me?

"I don't think it's relevant Anais." Reece spoke on my behalf.

"Oh c'mon, it's just us. You can tell us. And it doesn't matter right? Blake and Reece are gay. Tell us George."

Reece sighed in defeat. I looked around nervously. Do I really want to tell them that I'm gay? It wouldn't be so bad right?

"I'm gay." I spoke out hastily looking at the ground that suddenly seemed really interesting.

I could feel their eyes widening. All their gazes fixed on me and I couldn't look up.

-×-×-×
This chapter is really boring. Sorry, I'm really tired today.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.
Lots of love. bye. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

~ curvy