Chapter 8

Blake's POV

"with Blake" Reece said with an intense stare.

What? Did I hear him right? Did he just say that he's dating me?

My eyes widened with disbelief. Does Reece likes me bac-

"What?" Both George and Anais yelled in unison, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Beep!

"Yass! She hung up." The green eyed boy cheered raising his fist in air.

"What is going on? Blake, you and Reece?" Ben asked.

What am I supposed to say? Reece and I aren't dating.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Blake. I didn't mean to drag you in on this." Reece apologized hastily.

"But Reece, what was that?" I asked, still confused on why he said that.

"You guys are dating?" George, who I totally forgot was even present in the room, spoke up. He still looked shocked and there was something else on his face that I couldn't quite figure out. Jealousy? Hurt? But why?

Reece sighed "No Georgey, we aren't dating. You see, Anais is a kind of girl who doesn't tend to get off ones chest. What I really mean is, I don't want her to come here. I don't want us to rekindle our so called relationship. That's why I said that I'm dating Blake and I'm so sorry for that Blake."

Oh! Now I get it. It was all just to get Anais out of his life. He obviously didn't mean anything about us dating. Then, why does it hurts a little to think that Reece didn't mean anything?

"But, why Blake?" George asked gesturing towards me. He seems really shaken up with what just happened. Even more than me.

"Yeah, I mean, you could've just said some random girl's name. Unless you swing the other way around." Ben raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly, Reece tensed up. I raised my eyebrows.

After sensing the tension, Ben spoke "Just kidding mate. Don't get all worked up. Sexuality is not a point here."

Easing up a little bit, Reece said "Yeah, um. Actually the first time I tried to break up with her I told her that I like some other girl but she just shrugged and said that she'll eventually get me back with air quotations 'no girl stands a chance against me'" Reece said doing her impression.

"So, you decided to say Blake's name because then she wouldn't argue because he isn't a girl" Ben chuckled before continuing "woah man! Great plan, here give me a five!" Ben raised his hand where both Reece and him high fived.

"Blake, you don't mind right." The tall blondie spoke up nervously.

"Ye- yeah mate. I mean, anything for you. That's what true mates are for right?!" I faked a smiled. Obviously, Reece would never like me. I saw Anais's pic and she's quite pretty. No doubt Reece dated her.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much." Reece exclaimed pulling me in for a tight hug. I could smell his faint perfume on his baby pink colour hoodie he was wearing. It felt good being so close to him. You need to stop having these thoughts, Blake.

Reece pulled back and said still holding onto my shoulder "I think she's gone for good now. Hopefully she won't bother us anymore."

While he was talking, all I could focus on was his pink, plump and kissable lips. It was so close to mine. All I needed to do was pull him closer and kiss those beautiful lips.

"Ahem!" George coughed, that bought me out of my feverish thoughts. I need to pull myself together. I can't keep fantasizing about my bandmate's lips for goodness sake.

"Well, that being over I think we should go downstairs for dinner. Mum's calling." George implied.

"Yeah sure, let me set my mobile on charge first. You guys go ahead yeah." Reece said.

We nodded and went downstairs.

3rd Person POV

Reece put his mobile on charge and closed the door.

The mobile pinged.

A message entered saying -

"I'm coming up tomorrow to meet you babes. Introduce your dear boyfriend to me yeah. Let's see for how long you guys will last though. Warm hugs and kisses"
                     -Anais

-×-×-×-
Hope y'all like this lamo. If you do, then please please VOTE for it. Would mean a lot. ♡

I'm still confused though -
BREECE OR GREECE?

Thank you for reading (◕દ◕)

~ curvy

NHC Love Triangle {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara