At least for now anyway.. I might claim the others sooner or later but I'll have to focus on the ones I claimed now. The au's I claim are mine And I shall protect what is mine.

Even though I am probably just a kid right now.. I claimed them so they are mine. I wonder if I end up fighting nightmare or ink or someone later on? I thought. Hopefully not until I am at least older. That way it will be a bit more fair. I watched as outertale was in a pacifist route and not in a genocide route like swapfell was. The au's I'm claiming right now are on the edge.

So for now I'll just claim those on the edge and that are very far away from the originals and other au copies.

So swapfell and outertale are copies 55 and 68. Huh that's a small number out of the copies ink made and yet they are all the way to the edge..that's strange. I thought wondering why ink did that.

Maybe he was curious or something. I don't really know.. I went on to an undertale copy. Its undertale 18.

Huh...I checked to see the kid getting closer to the papyrus with the knife in the hand. I sent my strings out to stop the human from killing papyrus as his brother teleported to his brother. They both stared at the string. "Brother what is that wrapped around the human?" Papyrus asked and huh this one isn't loud like the others or others like him. "I don't know pap..I don't know.." sans said still staring at the strings holding the kids soul.

I gently brought the soul over to them. "Is the string giving us the soul?" Papyrus asked curiously. "I guess so paps."sans said. I moved my string and the soul, making it move up and down at that like it was nodding.

"Brother do you think the human can still be good if given a chance?" Papyrus asked sans. Sans shook his head for a no before summoning a bone and destroying the soul.

The world resets, papyrus getting up and going to his brothers room. "Sans? Do you remember the strings?" Papyrus asked and sans was up and replying in no time. "You remember the strings as well papyrus?" Sans asked and they started talking as I went to the next au.

It was underfell,  it was on a neutral route. I didn't need to do anything about it for now. I moved onto the next au, this time it was underswap. It was also on a neutral route. I didn't really need to do much unless it was a genocide route but I should probably introduce my strings to them. Anyways. I sent my strings out as sans fell, catching him. "Bro? You alright? And what with the strings?" Papyrus asked a bit confused since he never saw those strings before in any reset. "I don't know but they caught me when I fell." Sans replied as I pulled him back so he was standing. I let my strings move around them, sometimes poking them with my strings. "Haha it tickles!" Sans said happily giggling as I tickled him. I smiled, awe they are all so adorable! I thought happily.

I played with sans for a while before I left, leaving sans to pout that the mysterious strings left. I went to other au's. Claiming them, I had my string go in even if it wasn't a genocide route, I decided to introduce my strings now instead of just a genocide route. I'll do the same for those that I had skipped on introducing my strings before underswap. It was fun in some and some others they were distrustful. I didn't mind since I knew about the au's they came from.

I ended up claiming horrortale 2, dusttale 2, dreamtale 6, reapertale 3, dreamswap 5, fellswap 13, killertale 9, and a few other au's that were at the edge. Non of them were close enough to even touch so I didn't have to worry about that.

And if they do touch, well I'll just grab them and bring them here before they fall into the void. I thought. I am not destroying au's, I could since I am powerful but I won't. I can just leave that kind of thing for someone else to do, I am also really young for my body. I don't know how I'll do in a fight with my body being...so young.

I kept an eye on all of the au's I had claimed today. Soon.. I'll have to arrange a visit in my classics au. Then the next one will be in my outertale. Three I'll switch it up, except their are a few au's they won't go into unless the sans and papyrus's doesn't mind. I thought.

Also can I even grow in the anti-void? I thought curious and decided to leave the anti-void if I don't grow at least until I'm 20. So after I claimed the au's, I kept an eye on them, helping them. I played with the other kids, i had fun. I am pretty sure I was growing, just a bit slow though?

I went mostly undetected by other out codes or some of those from other au's that know and can leave their au. I don't know how much time passes in the anti-void but I do know that I have been in the anti-void for a long time. I say some centuries or so since I first woke up here. Time here is a bit endless, like one day could pass outside and here it could have felt like ten or so years went by. Or slower? I don't exactly understand this place. But I finally look a little bit older! I felt pleased by that.

Though to them it was probably a long year as well since you know... the kid kept trying to reset so many different times and keep trying to kill. I got in the way a lot, sans and papyrus we're slowly learning and all that.

Though I don't always interfere, I leave them at times to continue to learn  and not be predictable in the aus I had chosen at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'll chose more...if I can that is..

I thought while I watched my aus. Time in the anti-void is really weird. If i didn't keep a portal open to check, then i wouldn't have known how long he was here for.

I thought and just watched some of the aus for the day, doing nothing as I let time come in a bit to help me grow up a bit, I at least want to be a teenager before anything big happens I thought and closed my eyes to take small nap.

___*___*___*____*____*___*______*__
Finished with 1891 words! Help me out with ideas lol.

Also hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Xx