harry potter

( ☆彡 mimi keeneas  poppy wright )

( ☆彡 mimi keene
as poppy wright )

first name: poppy
middle name: claire
last name: wright
nicknames: snake princess, shortie, pop, p
gender: female
sexuality: closeted bisexual
age: just turned 11 - almost 18
house: slytherin and proud
pet: white cat named serefina

most common traits: stuck up, ambitious, smart, funny
positive traits: she's incredibly smart and ambitious and when you're on her good side she's very entertaining to talk to
negative traits: she would kill someone to get what she wants and when she doesn't get her way she makes sure to either get her revenge or get her way later on she also is very dramatic so many people don't believe her.

fears: she will be a failure or turn evil

birthplace: london , england
current place of residence: hogwarts

backstory: her father is one of the most important people in the wizarding world. He stays neutral in every matter but secretly thinks voldemort is not that bad ( not a death eater ) her mother on the other hand was incredibly popular at hogwarts and was a ravenclaw. her mother was always good and against voldemort which is what inspires poppy to not side with him. her mother was also friends with lily potter so poppy tries not to be too mean to harry so her mother doesn't get mad at her.

growing up poppy lived in a huge house with many house elves. she'd spend her days planning on how successful she would be in the future and how exactly she would do that going so far as to make a 25 year plan for herself at the age of ten. poppy was very well known and loved that wherever she went everyone knew her name and who she was. she loved that she was envied by so many but found it difficult to make real friends as a child which is why she primarily stuck to two girls with similar lifestyles as her.

in her first year of hogwarts she met draco. she'd seen draco a few times before and obviously they'd heard of each other. she and draco got really close first year and stayed close. she also met fred and george and they became fast friends.

( spoilers ) poppy was dating cedric in the goblet of fire and when he was killed by voldemort she decided 100% she was against voldemort even though she was a slytherin and they had a stereotype

best friends: draco malfoy ( until he becomes a death eater ) and fred and george
friends: harry potter ( only because her mother doesn't let her be mean to him ), some of the slytherin house, hermione even though she was mean to her when she was young and in love with draco
enemies: hermione is a frenemy first and second movie/book but later on very close friend
family:
robert wright - father
laura wright - mother
micheal wright - younger brother by a year ( also a slytherin )

love interest: draco malfoy or cedric diggory or hermione granger
ship name: malright or cedy or pompione

fun facts!
i. she's a pure blood
ii. her mom is close to mcgonagall and asked her to help if poppy has any "episodes" seeing as her mother finds poppy difficult
iii. she has and will fight professors to get her way
iv. she's short and only grew to be 1.59cm
v. she's obsessed with abba
vi. always says "just because i'm a slytherin doesn't mean i'm evil" or "just because i'm a slytherin doesn't mean i'm a death eater"
vii. went crazy and broke up with draco when she found out he was a death eater

 went crazy and broke up with draco when she found out he was a death eater

SCENARIOS

1 : during order of the phoenix poppy starts dating draco and in half blood prince finds out he's a death eater before he tries to kill dumbledore and starts screaming and going crazy but no one believed her. she dumped him and ignored all his mail during the summer. in deathly hallows part one she throws a birthday party which the death eaters want to crash thinking harry is there ( which he was ) but draco didn't let them and lied saying potter wouldn't go. draco ended up going though he wasn't invited to apologize to poppy and tell her to come over to his house and talk sometime. poppy did not knowing that  day harry ron and hermione were there ( and then everything with them and bellatrix happens blah blah blah )

if your ocs love interest is part of the golden trio or luna then your oc was there too. i'll leave it up to you if you want your oc to be captured as well or came with poppy since she didn't want to go alone.

if your ocs love interest is someone else then i'll leave it up to you what you want to do for this scenario

2: cedric and poppy started dating summer before goblet of fire and idk just make up cute scenarios for them and your oc and love interest

3: after poppy finds out draco is a death eater she goes crazy and started screaming trying to get some help but everyone thought she was crazy except hermione who hugged her and tried calming her down so after the school year was over poppy wanted to make it up to hermione and in a way apologize for being mean when she was younger so she invited hermione out for dinner. 

your oc and love interest hated eachother until something happened ( you can choose what ) and so your love interest invited you out for dinner as a "peace offering" ( as a date but he wouldn't admit it )

VALOIS ✘ INDIVIDUAL FANDOM  ROLEPLAYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara