everything sucks

( ☆彡 kathryn newtonas maria  james )

( ☆彡 kathryn newton
as maria james )

first name: maria
middle name: cassandra
last name: james
nicknames: sweetie , doll, babygirl, babydoll ( all by emaline )
gender: female
sexuality: bisexual
age: 15
job: student

most common traits: talented
positive traits: very talented and nice to most people
negative traits: she seems shy on the outside but that's only cause emaline does most of the talking for her but when you get to know her she has slight anger issues and is a bit over dramatic
fears:

birthplace: boring
current place of residence: boring

backstory: growing up maria's parents would fight a lot and to get away she'd sing to herself in her room happy songs. ever since she was young maria loved one thing and that was preforming. she'd have mini shows for her family where she'd sing and dance. when she was a bit older she got interested in acting as well and that led to her discovering musical theatre. freshman year she decided to audition for the school play and for being the youngest was bullied by most of drama club until they realized she was really talented and kinda cool.

best friends: emaline
friends: drama club
enemies: the av club and kate
family:
ashley james - mother
robert james - father

love interest: emaline
ship name: emaria

fun facts!
i. maria is way more interested in singing and dancing than acting
ii. she's a sophomore

SCENARIOS

1 : summary: ocs and love interests fight

after kate pulls the fire alarm and the drama set is ruined causing uncle vanya to be canceled everyone is either angry or scared. the av club is scared and the drama club wants their revenge. the drama club were in the auditorium prank calling luke and getting their anger out when maria finally spoke up. "em i have anger issues and still think you're overreacting" she said to emaline aka her secret girlfriend which got emaline mad and broke out into a fight. if your ocs love interest is in drama club then you agreed with maria and it caused a fight between your oc and their love interest as well. if your ocs love interest is in av club then you told them they were overreacting and the drama club wouldn't hurt them it caused a fight.

2. your oc and their love interest liked each other and your ocs love interest was finally going to ask them out but didn't know how. emaline and maria were secretly dating and maria was getting mad emaline wasn't giving her much attention.

3. make one up